FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
culinund

Molton Core - Level 100 guide?

So I started WoW late (MoP) and I was wondering if there were any guides for all the bosses in the level 100 version of molton core.  I have never done this raid and I'm having a hard time finding a guide that covers all bosses.

I have found WOWhead guide, but that seems to be lacking compared to the usual in-depth Icy-Veins version.

Any direction is appreciated.

Thanks

So I started WoW late (MoP) and I was wondering if there were any guides for all the bosses in the level 100 version of molton core.  I have never done this raid and I'm having a hard time finding a guide that covers all bosses.

I have found WOWhead guide, but that seems to be lacking compared to the usual in-depth Icy-Veins version.

Any direction is appreciated.

Thanks

Be patient, today is the first day that level 100 MC is out, so don't expect anything to be in incredible detail.  Give it a few days to a week before fully fleshed out guides are done.  You have a month and a half to complete it.

I haven't been in yet to tell how different new MC is from old MC. I'll try to write up a basic guide later after I get a chance to run it. a full blown Icy-Veins quality guide is unlikely though because LFR MC will only be out for about a month.

I never completed MC when it was current content but from what I can gather its pretty much the exact same raid - just tuned to level 100.

Key things to note:

Trash needs to be dealt with efficiently (Firelords and Lava Spawns are a particular problem - nuke down any spawns or they keep creating copies and you become overwhelmed).

Core hounds before the first boss need to be killed together or they continue to reactivate each other - really important you take one pack at a time waiting for them to fully despawn or else they will continue to reactivate.

Dispels  decurses are a must for all groups.  Some of the debuff are pretty grim.

Tell the tanks to take it slow - ensure you mark trash and the bosses are pretty simple - nothing you wouldnt expect from general raiding really.

Few days late, but everything is exactly the same. Find any guide to old MC and use that, because all they did is scale the old raid up. It's not a perfect scale, because all of those fights used to be a lot lengthier at entry level gear for lower relative DPS and healing, but mechanically they're identical.