FORUMS
Stan

WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

This thread is dedicated to feedback about our WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria guide.

Guest Spluncy

A few issues I noticed in the listings:

Under Hemet:
Reins of the Amber Pterrordax is not an option from the vendor.
There are 2 listings for Kor'kron Juggernaut as well as the Son of Galleon's Saddle.
Missing from his list are the following: Reins of the Jungle Riding Crane, Reins of the Amber Primordial Direhorn, and Reins of the Jade Primordial Direhorn.

Under MoP Remix Achievement Rewards:
The reward for Townlong Steppes is incorrect.  It rewards the pet: Muskpaw Calf.
Missing from the list are the following:
Achievement: Dreadwastes     Reward: Illusion: Sha Corruption
Heroic Pandaria Raids    Reward: Title: Claw of Eternus

I am unsure if there are more or not, these are just ones that I have found.

In section 12. MoP Remix Achievement Rewards, the requirements for Townlong Steppes show some of the requirements for dread wastes. Dread Wastes is missing completely

On 5/26/2024 at 10:12 PM, Guest Spluncy said:

A few issues I noticed in the listings:

Under Hemet:
Reins of the Amber Pterrordax is not an option from the vendor.
There are 2 listings for Kor'kron Juggernaut as well as the Son of Galleon's Saddle.
Missing from his list are the following: Reins of the Jungle Riding Crane, Reins of the Amber Primordial Direhorn, and Reins of the Jade Primordial Direhorn.

Under MoP Remix Achievement Rewards:
The reward for Townlong Steppes is incorrect.  It rewards the pet: Muskpaw Calf.
Missing from the list are the following:
Achievement: Dreadwastes     Reward: Illusion: Sha Corruption
Heroic Pandaria Raids    Reward: Title: Claw of Eternus

I am unsure if there are more or not, these are just ones that I have found.

On 5/27/2024 at 4:31 AM, Phaytality said:

In section 12. MoP Remix Achievement Rewards, the requirements for Townlong Steppes show some of the requirements for dread wastes. Dread Wastes is missing completely

Thanks both for the feedback, I'll update the guide to sort out the inconsistencies and implement all the hotfixes that went live during the past week.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the fixes for the guide have been submitted, and you should see them live soon. Thanks again for all your feedback!

Guest Timerunner

The MoP Remix guides seem to be for starting players. There's little information for once you get max gear level and start farming threads. I've been running a world tour of all the heroic raids each day, which nets a lot of bronze but also a lot of threads (20k per day). I've reached the point where I get 100% crit just from threads alone, so have removed it from all my gear.

But, some classes still benefit from crit over the crit cap, such as Havoc Demon Hunters, where crit chance also adds to the damage. I'd like to see documentation of what happens as you near 100% on these things. It appears primary stats (versitility, mastery, crit, haste) max at 126% and secondary stats (leech, speed, avoidance) max at 49$ (before any modifiers).

When you are getting close to 100% on your primary stats, where is the breakdown?

The discussion of tinkers completely changes. At this level, running Heroics/Mythics fast, you want to blow up trash packs quickly and down bosses before mechanics. 

For example, [Windreaver] seems to increase haste beyond the cap, so it doesn't suffer once you've reached the cap. Also, any speed benefit is good when rushing through Heroics. However, maybe [Lightening Rod] isn't so good, because people are maxed at 100% crit anyway.

[Victory Fire]/[Brittle]/[Sunstrider's Flourish] causes trash packs to explode. On LFR, simply running through trash packs causes them all to die, making it hard to position the bodies for group looting efficiently.

The [LIfestorm]/[Searing LIght] is a the meta for bosses, especially when everyone is positioned right. It causes even Mythic bosses to die within seconds.

As far as I can tell, [Trailblazer] is the best cogqheel -- I'm always outpacing those using other abilities like [Blink] trying to keep up with me on the long runs in Siege. I'm faster than even mounted players.

The same sort of discussion goes for talents. Since your tinkers are doing so much damage, there's much less benefit to trying to enhance your own abilities. A good example is Beastmaster. Mastery maxes out at something like 255%, and only increases your pet's damage. Thus, you want talents that increases this, and ignore talents that increase anything else but your pet's damage. The Icy Veins talent tree doesn't include Trailblazer, but you absolutely want that to increase movement speed. All Beast Mater hunters care at this point is pet damage and movement speed at this level. Any talent that isn't passive takes a GCD, which probably isn't worth one Kill Command that you'd miss for casting it. In other words, get rid of Kill Shot and take Trailblazer instead.

Sure, I"m having fun figuring this out for myself, on my main and alt timerunner, but I'd like to see what things others come up with.

Guest Silverthorn

I was happy to discover the title, Paragon of the Mists, as a reward for completing Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar during Remixed.

the monk specifically the wind walker Monk guide talent tree extremely faulty. for example the talent skill at level 10 says fortifying brew. which is impossible. going though the rest of it, its almost as if its backwards