FORUMS
Hallux

Build Guide Gone

I was using one of your guides for D4, building a necro using the Mendeln Summoner guide. However the version I was building off of is now gone. It used bone spear along with two unique items. Deathless Visage and Ring if Medeln. I have my character geared and speced for that. Went to continue the build today and the page has completely changed and the version I have spent hours working on is gone. The new one has completely different skills and play style along with requiring a while different set of gear. It's extremely frustrating to use your site as a guide and then have the guide I was using removed and changed. I'm now stuck halfway into an endgame build that I have no idea how to finish because the guide was completely changed. Can you please put back up the other version of this build that uses bone spear. Thank you. 

On 5/18/2024 at 4:39 PM, Hallux said:

I was using one of your guides for D4, building a necro using the Mendeln Summoner guide. However the version I was building off of is now gone. It used bone spear along with two unique items. Deathless Visage and Ring if Medeln. I have my character geared and speced for that. Went to continue the build today and the page has completely changed and the version I have spent hours working on is gone. The new one has completely different skills and play style along with requiring a while different set of gear. It's extremely frustrating to use your site as a guide and then have the guide I was using removed and changed. I'm now stuck halfway into an endgame build that I have no idea how to finish because the guide was completely changed. Can you please put back up the other version of this build that uses bone spear. Thank you. 

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I understand how frustrating it can be when a guide you're following changes unexpectedly.

The Mendeln Summoner build was reworked based on testing that Ghazzy did, in conjunction with the latest patch notes, to improve its effectiveness. The modifications were primarily related to gear priorities due to some undisclosed information.

You might be able to find the previous version of the build you were using via the Wayback Machine, specifically the snapshot from April 6th.

While we currently have nothing specific to announce right now, our team is aware of the issue.

I hope this helps, and I appreciate your understanding.