FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Niix

Day 1 Raiding Schedule, Streaming, Thanksgiving.

I will be streaming on Tuesday starting at 4PM EST give or take. I'll be doing last minute preparation for raids and finishing out my gear and hopefully clearing Highmaul. We start at 8 EST and end at 12 EST. 

We will begin by clearing Highmaul on normal. Won't be too hard, just grabbing people some easy gear and learning strats for Heroic / Mythic progression. Then we will take a short break and we will go straight back into Heroic and attempt to clear that. Anything we don't kill will be likely saved until Wednesday.

I'll be playing Marksmanship, and will have a live log running so those of you who are curious about how MM is going to perform are all welcome to tear my logs apart.

My stream can be found through the link below. If you haven't followed yet, feel free to and you'll be notified as soon as I go live Tuesday afternoon.

See you all there, and have a great Thanksgiving.

2ocvB4N.png

• Like 1

Yep, same strat we're going with, Normal first night and whatever Heroic bosses we can get to, finishing up next night.  We don't raid until Wednesday though.  Good luck on Tuesday and Happy Turkey Day!

Yep, same strat we're going with, Normal first night and whatever Heroic bosses we can get to, finishing up next night.  We don't raid until Wednesday though.  Good luck on Tuesday and Happy Turkey Day!

Yeah it seems to be what most guilds are doing. I'll probably have a review thread on each fight for hunters because we'll have to do a lot of the mechanics.

I will be streaming on Tuesday starting at 4PM EST give or take. I'll be doing last minute preparation for raids and finishing out my gear and hopefully clearing Highmaul. We start at 8 EST and end at 12 EST. 

Don't raids open on Thursday?  Pretty sure they do.

W/E, it's been awhile since I last checked, and was just looking at WoWHead when I saw Dec. 2nd.

Finally got my computer built and everything ready for use, now to install WoW, Diablo, Osu!, etc......  Hooray for overnight installing.

Edited by Orthios