FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sajakain

Warrior Tier 17 Set Bonuses

Warrior.png

This thread will provide a central place to discuss the Tier 17 Set Bonuses for the Warrior Class. Feel free to give your insight, thoughts, questions, and comments here.

Tier 17 consists of the Blackhand's Battlegear. It has three (3) different recolors to reflect the various difficulties of raiding:

2PC Set Bonuses:

4PC Set Bonuses:

Right now the hover tooltips for Arms swapped. Whether or not the physical bonuses are swapped in game is yet to be determined. The tooltips in game, however, also reflect the above set bonuses.

are there any insights on how effective the set-bonuses are?

i got two pieces on normal today and wearing on the slots hc items with higher ilvls.

Go with 2p. The prot 2p is game-changing. I ran normal last night and if I'd managed to get 2p, I'd have given up mythic pieces gladly for that 2p. The 4p is great, but I wouldn't give up more than 5ilvls for it.

hmm... if you got the 2p for prot, is it even worth revenging on singeltarget fights? Could it be better just to spam devestate to get a chanse of a shield slam prock?

Yes, it is worth using Revenge. Losing a massive amount of rage generation for a small chance at proccing a Shield Slam is not going to be a net positive for your defensive ability.