FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Houd

Rogue weapon enchantments

Can it be that dual Mark of the Shattered Hand is so much better than any other enchant for a combat Rogue? Mark of Warsong is a big dps decrease on any of the weapons and it's much more expensive. 

Anyone know if it modelled correcly in Shadowcraft?

I would assume that Shadowcraft is correct. You can try and get in touch with FireyDemise on twitter, I believe he's still the one working on it

Haste is the only stat that Combat needs though, so I don't see why it wouldn't be the best

Edited by Carrn

I thought the same. However the guide on this site says Warsong is better and more expensive which is correct.

But you contradict yourself saying Shadowcraft is correct and that you don't see why Haste wouldn't be the best.

I have entered serveral Rogues into Shadowcraft, it's the case with all of them. Big dps increase for Mark of Shattered hand. I don't know if there is an error with dual Mark of Shattered hand enchants.

Edited by Houd

Sorry I misread what you said at first, I read mark of the warsong was what it was telling you. I was more than a little tired :P

I guess it's because of all the weapon swings from Mastery procs, you could get an awful lot of extra damage from the Shattered Hands procs? Not sure... Do you have a huge amount of Mastery?

Edited by Carrn

I am also having this debate with myself and others. It seems Shadowcraft values Mark of the Shattered Hand over the others for me too. And I only have like 200 mastery since its the worst stat for rogues (according to Shadowcraft and a couple other dps simulators). I have no idea why it would be so much better when it's so much cheaper.

Well i ofcourse stack haste/Multi as a combat Rogue. People argue that as MoTSH is a fixed value and thus the value will decrease when you get better gear, which ofcourse is sound. I have equipped with high ilvl gear in Shadowcraft and still MoTSH is way better.

With equipped bis in every slot (in shadowcraft) MoTSH is still better than Warsong.

Maybe the creater of the guide can get back on the subject.?