FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Gwenymph

Heroic Highmaul Stream

Will be streaming Normal Highmaul tonight at 7pm est, then Heroic right after.  Will be doing Heroic again tomorrow 1130am est.  Reminder to follow me on Twitch and Twitter for a chance to win the new Argi in-game pet before Xmas!

For any that were tuned in.  Here are the links to our logs I referenced.  I could not stay awake for the last HM Tectus kill, so that fight will be available when someone who was present uploads it.  Multiple Normal Holy and Disc are included but only Disc logs on Heroic kills

Streaming the last two bosses of Heroic tonight...  Only 2 Heroic raid nights this week makes me sad.  It also, pushes back more Holy input.  Grr.. 

Eitherway, last two Heroic bosses tonight (Dec 8) 8pm est until Imperator Mar'gok dies.   Link is in the signature, hope to see ya there.  I do my best to answer questions between pulls  smile.png

Argi Pet Giveaway will be this Wed! Dec 10.

Edited by Gwenymph

Saw your message.  That was from our first kill and no longer recommend it.  The new vid tomorrow will have the detail strat from the Highmaul notes stickied from the forum.  I really preferred Barrier twice on melee than Bounding group.

Will be streaming a little early today.  7pm est for a PreRaid normal clear then immediately into Heroic Highmaul

Ya, I kinda thought the barrier was a mistake (as evidenced by your comments during the fight :D )

Wondering though - your DBM warning (the one that sounds like a boxing ring bell) kept sounding,but I wasn't able to associate it with anything. I liked how you positioned yourself between the two pillars, so I didn't think it was for a pillar about to activate.

The boxing ring bell is what I use for Holy PoM, but I just left it on for Disc as well.

TONIGHT (12/10) is the ARGI giveaway.  Twitter RT/Follow contest should start around 730pm est!  Twitch Follow will be during raid!