FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
LoSGaming

Raid Consumable Quick Tips

Yep for sure! I've been using the Healing Tonics in Challenge Modes without a warlock for the cookies and they are a huge help to the dried up healers in a lot of situations. 

Either one is fine, the Warlords forum was made when Warlords was in beta, for the most part the warlords forum could probably just be merged with general now.

Ok perfect. Thanks for checking them out. We'll be making many more, all in a Two Minute Tip format for now. Plans for each of the bosses and other topics that we feel might help people out. Currently have footage for gold invasions and scripts written for the Flex Norm/Heroic bosses. So many more to come as quickly as we can.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jobale
      Guild & Server: Vetus Stulti :Alliance:  EU Quel'thalas (Linked with Azjol-Nerub & Molten Core)
      Raid Times/Days: Wednesdays & Sundays 20:00 - 22:00 Server Time
      Recruitment Contact: Guildmaster Bnet: RebelJo#2687   Discord: jobale#9626
      Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/eu/quelthalas/Vetus%20Stulti
      Requirements: Adult only guild. No drama sorts or trade chat trolls thank you!
      Vetus Stulti is a guild of friendly, mature, experienced players who are looking for social members & dps for progress.
      Progress raid is Sunday evening & we are currently looking for solid, ranged dps to join us. We are now 5/10 HC (should down Inerva on Sunday too!) in the Castle & all our progress raiders cleared heroic Ny'alotha & BoD in their previous guild, most having curved.
      We regularly run social raids, mythic runs & casual events for transmogs. Social players looking to learn dungeon tactics or just chat are also very welcome to apply.
      Contact the GM - Tankyjo - Quel'thalas in game or on Discord - jobale3#9626 for a chat if you'd like to join us!
    • By Reicha7
      So the stat priority page of the guide ranks haste much higher than strength but the consumables guide recommends the feast for strength even though the haste food offers more haste which should make it the better choice surely?
      Hoping someone more aware of the theorycrafting to clear that up for me.

This mainly applies for raiding by the way but if there is a different answer for M+ I am interested to know the answer there.
    • By Nohein
      We have a full roster heading into shadowlands , our only requests of you are :
      Have a clear accent Quick mind , the ability to make dicisions on the spot Have the spare time to check progress with the GM between the raids You will have a place in the raiding team there for you need to have atleast basic knowledge of the class and spec you are playing Every raid leader will be tested before the raid arrives via dungeons or small raid groups of 10 in nyalotha heroic
      There is also a spot for a second raid leader in case of the first one’s unavailability and for the second raiding team later in the expantion

For further information contact me on
      Discord : Nohein/Theodore#8041
      Bnet : prophet#22473

• By knight85
      Hi guys. just have few a quick questions about raid lockouts.

i saw a topic on icyveins last week about bringing alts into a raid lockout to bypass straight to the last boss for raids like ulduar and icecrown to farm mounts.

and i've been thinking about it and now that i'm on course for a full 9 days of leave from work i'm gonna try it this week.

but back to the point.

bear in mind i've got no clue if any of this will make sense but i still have to ask

my first question is this: lets say for the sake of argument i were to clear through to the last boss in a raid (say Ulduar). and the i did trick for bringing alts into my raid lockout. then once the alt has the raid lockout saved, i kick the alt from the group. and then on that alt. i extend the lockout past the weekly reset. after the reset, would i be able to bring other alts into the lockout of the original alt for that raid?

next question: would the raid lockout trick work for raids like Karazan? I'm mainly asking about this one because i want to avoid doing the chess game more than once on each faction so that i can bypass the chess game to aim for gorehowl.

last question: lets say for the sake of argument i were to take some characters into the Karazan raid to kill atumen for the fiery warhorse mount. would i be able to bring those characters into a raid save that has progressed further into Karazan or would they be locked into their own progression?
    • By Shenocide
      Impressive...