FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Orthios

New Streamer

To the Hunter community here, I'm now going to be starting to stream on Twitch!  I'll be streaming just about everything from farming leathery caged beasts to heroic/challenge dungeons to raiding on my hunter and on my monk when I get him to 100 (and yes, I'll be streaming while I level him up as well).  You can find the stream here and it will soon be in my signature.  Do note that WoW isn't the only game I will be streaming, as I will be streaming myself playing Osu! and Diablo 3.  

My general Raid times are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday @ 8-11 PM EST, 5-8 PM PST and Sunday 7-10 PM EST, 4-7 PM PST.  This Thursday I have a test, so I won't be streaming until I'm done with that, but I will be streaming that day for the raid.  Outside of those times I will be streaming rather erratically throughout the day depending on whether or not I remember to set up the stream and how long I plan on playing.  I will be live a few min after posting this, so stop by, say hello, leave a comment, or just chill out.

Edit: Well, with WoW servers still being down, I'll be streaming Osu for now.  Tonight I will be streaming WoW.

Edited by Orthios
  • Like 2