FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Lockstar

Highmaul tactics

Hey, fellow warlocks!

I propose we start a discussion of talent builds, little tricks for max dps and Demonic Circle placement for each of Highmaul bosses)

I for myself loved Demo GoSup/Archimode/Demonbolt yesterday on Kargath, fluid, comfortable "rotation" and pretty much competetive. WW Monk and MM Hunt are untouchable, others can be beaten if you dont make a lot of mistakes.

Had thoughts about Glyph of DS + KJC, but there's no need for burst on the move during Kargath fight.

Tried Affliction and it was def inferior(well i'm geared for Demo so..)

I was so hyped about raiding again and completely forgot about Demonic Circle, but i guess it should be placed behind one of pillars for Berserker Rush dispel, or in the center if you are chosen for Chain Hurl.

Please share your experience and lets put here valueable info for other warlocks out there, since we suck in low ilvl tiers we should help each other smile.png

Edited by Lockstar

Gonna start with Destruction today. I am totally hyped aswell. Gonna switch to affliction after I got my hands on some lovely epics. I felt more comfortable with destruction and found that the dps were better in fights with nearly no movement. As you might know the movement requirement in Highmaul is pretty low. Through good Circle & Gateway placement you can maximize your dps easily.

I hope I will do good, since a joined a new guild with higher progression and I am still in trial phase. So I am a bit nervous aswell!

Gonna post my post-raid experience after our first raid

cheers

Damn it...that's what I was going to do yesterday...

Locking thread and creating a pinned topic for this, also unpinning the old one, etc, etc.

Thank you for making this and reminding me that I needed to do this, Lockstar!!