Jump to content
ArchDukePaulvis

Says my battle.net account is already linked

Recommended Posts

I get this error: Your Battle.net Login account is already associated with another member.

I have checked on the battle.net side and removed the connection to icy-veins, but still get this error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ArchDukePaulvis said:

I get this error: Your Battle.net Login account is already associated with another member.

I have checked on the battle.net side and removed the connection to icy-veins, but still get this error.

Hi,

Just to confirm,  https://account.battle.net/connections already shows the Icy Veins connection as being removed? Do you happen to know if you have another account on our site?

All the best 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...