FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
sublimynL7

Enchanting Steelforged Weapons

I wanted to get a definitive 100% answer on the following:

If I enchant an ilvl 630 Steelforged weapon (crafted through Blacksmithing), will the enchant stay on it when I upgrade the weapon? 

Most people say "it should" or "I think so" but I'm hoping someone can either verify with personal experience or with a reference.

Thanks!

Edited by sublimynL7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Toastymcpot
      Greetings. I'm a decently geared discipline priest with stats focusing on mastery and a balance between crit and multistrike. So far I've been running with Mark of the Shadowmoon (chance to proc 500 spirit). Would it be worth enchanting my weapon with mark of the bleeding hollow (chance to proc 500 mastery)? My base stats are 31% mastery;1100 spirit and 9.5% both crit and multistrike. I've checked the armory for the top disc priests and they still run with mark of the shadowmoon. I would usually try something new myself to test it out but the materials are too expensive to waste. Hope for great input from you guys.
    • By Crixalis
      Right now, I'm in the process of leveling my 76 mage with 415 tailoring and 385 enchanting, and so far, Enchanting has been the most troubling profession for me.
      I followed what the comments said on Wowhead, but it's just a lot of pain if you really can't find the greens to D/E for, and the Infinite dusts go for 200g in stacks on my AH. And my paladin doesn't has the Northern Scavenging profession (the one which gives more frostweave on drop), so farming is the most troubling for me if I ever wanted to make them via tailoring and disenchanting them.
      So I'm still figuring out what the best way is - I could probably haggle around on my mage, finding what I can, and then if I don't get it by the time I reach 85, then I might have go back and farming them again, which is time consuming. Any suggestions?
      Thanks in advance!