Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SimplyStewb

Compare gear in bag with a person I'm inspecting

Recommended Posts

Uncommon Patron

I have started leveling my tailoring and have found gear hard to sell on the AH, at least what I am making to level. So I have been running around the city and inspecting people to see if what I have is better than what they have equipped and give it to them if it is. Is there a way to compair the items in my bag with what they have equipped? I can compair what they have equipped to my equipment, but not the items from my bag.

Is there a way in game or an addon I can use to do this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...