FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Storm

HighMaul and Blackrock - Blood DK Style

Gruul: Breath of Sindragosa helps to mitigate high Inferno Slice stacks. It still hits you like a freight train (need to use a real CD), but the DoT on your team mates will heal you afterwards.

Edit: In fact people will have the fire DoT on them most of the time. You will receive free healing for as long as you can keep BoS rolling.

Edited by simpetar

I'll seem like a one trick pony but on phase 2 blackhand get yourself knocked up to the adds, gorefiends, unholyblight/necrotic plague them, and drop a DnD. This is usually close enough to finishing them off pretty quickly and allows the DPS and Heals to focus on the the rest of the fight. For it to work well though you need to gem a little bit more multistrike for a dps gain.

I'll seem like a one trick pony but on phase 2 blackhand get yourself knocked up to the adds, gorefiends, unholyblight/necrotic plague them, and drop a DnD. This is usually close enough to finishing them off pretty quickly and allows the DPS and Heals to focus on the the rest of the fight. For it to work well though you need to gem a little bit more multistrike for a dps gain.

Adds on the balcony are immune to Gorefiend's Grasp and Death Grip. NP on a tank is a loss in both survivability and dps.

Flamebender - Breath of Sindragosa makes you virtually immune to Firestorm.

It is actually even better, because it effectively heals you -- for a lot. I used it (on normal difficulty) when I was at about 30% health, and it healed me back to full health in a matter of seconds.

BoS is almost mandatory on this fight for Blood DKs.

If you use Breath of Sindragosa at Hans'gar and Franzok and can keep it up you literally dont need any other heal.

BoS is superior if you have Blackhand on farm and have the knowledge + gear for efficient BoS use. If BH is your progression fight and for some reason you struggle in phase 3, BoS is the perfect talent for that too.

Defile is better for survival and progression in general. It is also somewhat easier and more intuitive to use.

Edited by simpetar