FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jessix

Early Trinkets for Destro and Demo

I know that Copeland's is BiS, but I can't afford that crap. What I couldn't decide between was the Draenic Alchemist stone (97 mastery with 771 Int for 15s about every minute) and Turbulent Focusing Crystal (106 Int with 1060 haste for 20s every 2min on use).

The static Int is much better on the on use trinket, but that Int proc from the Alchemist's stone is also desirable. What do you guys think?

My other trinket is the Mastery stat stick from H Dungeons.

Have you guys tried the pvp trinket ? inv_60pvp_trinket3b.jpgPrimal Combatant's Insignia of Dominance

145 vers and a 505 intell proc for 20s on a 55s icd, I've been this with the Darkmoon trinket (always using Copeland as my second trinket) and had good results as a destrolock. 

Did you try to use GoServ : Doomguard with DemonicServ ? It seemed to give me more dps on our HC Butcher attemps this week, especially when using the pvp trinket which procced for the whole duration of my second Doomguard.

Got a nice 660 ring from Pvp this week and planning to get the 660 version of this trinket inv_60pvp_trinket3b.jpgPrimal Gladiator's Insignia of Dominance (which seem to be bugged because it gives less versatility than its 620 counterpart)

Have you guys tried the pvp trinket ? inv_60pvp_trinket3b.jpgPrimal Combatant's Insignia of Dominance

145 vers and a 505 intell proc for 20s on a 55s icd, I've been this with the Darkmoon trinket (always using Copeland as my second trinket) and had good results as a destrolock. 

Did you try to use GoServ : Doomguard with DemonicServ ? It seemed to give me more dps on our HC Butcher attemps this week, especially when using the pvp trinket which procced for the whole duration of my second Doomguard.

Got a nice 660 ring from Pvp this week and planning to get the 660 version of this trinket inv_60pvp_trinket3b.jpgPrimal Gladiator's Insignia of Dominance (which seem to be bugged because it gives less versatility than its 620 counterpart)

Besides implying as if you were using 3 trinkets at one time, doing quick napkin math, that trinket over time is equivalent to 145 Versatility and 184 INT (505 INT * (20/55sec)). Going by this, it could be approximately on par with Crushto's Runic Alarm depending on the weight of stats. 

Where this trinket could shine as a Destro warlock is if it's used in combination with Glyphed Havoc (55 sec CD, 6 charges) and Glyped Demon Soul (30 sec proc, 60 sec CD). In ideal conditions, you could be casting your 2x Chaos Bolts under those 3 effects (Trinket proc, Havoc, Demon Soul) at the same time easily, but obviously in practice that's not always the case. 

Edited by BirdKiller

It seemed to be good when used with GoServ and AD. The 505 intell procs on pull with BL-Copeland-pot-DS and Goserv, then again 1mn later with DS to burn your ambers and again when all your big cds are up 2 mn later. It gave me more dps on the 5mn fight than the Darkmoon trinket and GoSup, might have been bad rng tho