Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jackfrostmourne

critique me please!

5 posts in this topic

hey I was wondering if I could get someone to critique my play. 

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/lfmr59oe3o8n18p9/sum/damageDone/?s=4295&e=4752

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/J%C3%A4%C3%A7k/simple

any more information you need just post below and I should be able to provide(apart from credit card details). Wanting to push the max dps I can possibly

Edited by jackfrostmourne

Hey jack,

Sadly with the way WoW is now, I just don't know how to analyze world of logs post. So start using Warcraftlogs and we talk again :)

Berlinia

Have only had a quick look so can't critique much yet. I just love the fact there's 2 melee hits in there! :D

Push as much Multistrike onto your gear as possible through stat prio and enchants, I believe around 25% unbuffed Multistrike is very nice, every little helps after all

Taking Flameglow over Ice Barrier saves a GCD for more damage which is always nice for that extra push

Switching out to Nova on certain fights pushes DPS too compared to FB (I have found that Nova is very useful on fights such as Imperator and Brackenspore)

Not 100% clear on how to read the logs at the moment so I cant help on that

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bricktor
      So I've been playing around with SimC and every sim with Horn of Winter yields better DPS than Freezing Fog, between 9k and 11k more dps. What do you guys think? Is HoW better than FF without the legendary helm? Should FF be taken regardless? 

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Bricktor/simple 
    • By Matix
      Hello guys,
      I have been having trouble with my toon... For some reason my DPS outside of Metamorphosis is really, REALLY low. Like 400k whereas I'm overall 900iLevel.
      You can look up my Armory here:
      http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emeriss/Xymeria/simple
      If the link does not work, please check me out Xymeria-Emeriss - Europe.
      I have all of the pieces the Top Demon hunters in Wowprogress do, except a little bit lower iLevel and maybe some improvements can be done to my Gloves and Boots, I hadn't had much luck with legendaries ( I have the defensive DH chest, Burning Fist Trinket and the last one I got is the Cascading Eyes ( Head ) - I don't have the Ring which EVERYONE BUT ME HAS....
      I'm having huge issues with generating enough fury to dish out enough DPS. I have enough Crit and Mastery, my haste is a little low, but not that much. 
      When I'm in Meta, Nemesis and Artifact are on.. I dish out around 1300. But without meta it's all downhill from there.
      Please give me some advise on how to improve my DPS.
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding. We cleared through Nighthold heroic a number of months ago and need some more people in order to jump into mythic. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for both melee and ranged DPS to fill out the roster. At this time we are full on tanks and healers.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS -Warlock and Shadow Priest but all classes will be considered
      Melee DPS - Ret Paladin
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Sunday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)
    • By Kumunyo
      So here I am, consulting Icy Veins forums. I am a Frost Death Knight, with an iLevel of 885 that is REALLY struggling with my dps. I'm running a BoS build because it was recommended to my by other Frost Dks. I have done a ton of research about this issue to no avail and I really need some professional help. 
      Here's my armory and my charts for my last Heroic Nighthold with my guild
      Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Kumunyo/simple
      Dps Charts: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21405978/latest#
      Note: I do see that my Haste is incredibly high, I'm currently working to get the 4-piece tier gear.
    • By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Progression:
      7/7M, 2/3M (3/3H), 6/10M (10/10H)
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Swing Healer - Druid, H Priest, Monk
      Ranged - Elemental Shaman, Hunter
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://goo.gl/forms/ZQPvm6KYcqEkzTpz1
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Warriorferet#1935 or send a message or in-game mail to Elissa-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.