Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jc2ntice

Resto log analysis

Recommended Posts

Hey guys.. Recently just got back to playing wow again and started healing highmaul.. We tried doing heroic but our dps wasn't enough to down butcher so we just went through normal and got upto to last boss but couldn't kill him...

Just wondering if you guys could help me how I can make my healing better.. All the forums and guides I went to said that germination is a better talent than rampant growth.. I tried it and I just couldn't help myself from running out of mana.. It seemed like I was spamming too much rejuvenation and sometimes it's hard to tell whether one rejuvenation is enough or should I double rejuvenate.. And that's what ooms me..

So I picked up rampant growth and loved it.. I could manage and prioritize my heals more meaning I don't oom faster..

So I'm stuck here using rampant growth.. But I wana use germination to its potential as most forums and guides say.. Here are the logs from. Our tries on 5th and 6th boss from highmaul

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-y8517g9nrtm89c3y/sum/healingDone/?s=4728&e=5190

Just wondering if rampant growth is a thing.. It seems like I'm doing OK with it.. Should I stay rampant growth.. Or germination is still better? And also, If u guys find any other stuff that can help me improve my healing would be great. I know i need to improve my uptime on my harmony buff.. And I'm already working on it.. Thanks for your guys help! And for your time reading this.. =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave your logs a quick glance. You have a 11min wipe on Imperator, which is on the long side of kills. You should try distributing healing a bit better. Have the rest of the healers do more while you do a bit less. All damage on Imperator is predictable, so you shouldn't overheal a lot. Your mushroom did way less than it should, I presume it had low uptime. Also your tranq did far less than it should. Use it more often as a mana saver instead of as a backup cd. For example you can use it on first add in p2 and have all healers not heal during this part. if you're not stacking for most of the fight, you should do that. It reduces overall mana cost as the ground healing is probably the most efficient one for most classes. Your Lifebloom uptime is only 37%, and having lifebloom up is a big mana saver.

 

A big thing to note is that undergearing fights like Imperator is really difficult on the mana. Each fail(blowing up mines) will push you really hard, and in some cases it might even wipe you down the road. Also, RG has the potential higher healing output, but it's heavier on the mana. Also you can think of it that way. As long as nobody died to unavoidable damage, you've chosen the right talents smile.png

 

Also upload ur logs to warcraftlogs wink.png

Edited by Archieie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...