FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
gahhda

Need an orc warlock asap.

Orc racial hasn't worked since the start of WoD for warlocks in simc. Need someone to test pets for me to see which are flagged to benefit from the 1%.

I'm 95% sure that wild imps don't. My real question is doomguard/infernal. In previous expansions, DG/infernal were guardians, so they didn't benefit from pet % damage stuff. With the new DS talent, I imagine that at the very least they benefit WITH THE TALENT. If they benefit with talent, but don't benefit without, it slightly complicates things.

Edited by gahhda

Being an Orc didn't benefit Doomguard/Infernal in MoP?  I hate the stupid "Pet" and "Guardian" designation - they should all benefit from the same stuff. 

I'll help you look for someone who is still an Orc and didn't go to the BE side.

Things you want:

1. Test Doomguard

2. Test Terrorguard

3. Test Infernal

4. Test Abysal

5. Test Wild Imps

Anything else?

That should do. Once I know which pets do/don't I can easily apply a fix.

I particularly want to know if demonic servitude effects the state of doomguard/infernal. IE if one state benefits and the other doesn't.

Did you find one?  I am an orc lock if you still needed one.

Yup. Think you could get me a log of you on a boss level dummy? No procs/temporary int buffs please.

Just need demonic servitude doomguard/infernal to confirm that they count as pets, and then non-demonic servitude doomguard/infernal to see if they do as well.

If you could be not-demo for those, it would make my life easier (mastery is a bitch to figure out sometimes).