Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Froman

Class Recommendation Bot?

Recommended Posts

Uncommon Patron

How much interest would there be in a bot designed to recommend a class and spec from responses to a questionnaire? I've been messing around with Claude and have something put together, but have no real knowledge or expertise with implementation. I'd be happy to discuss in private message with a mod, even provide the raw files for implementation on this site or Discord or... wherever, really. I'm not looking for remuneration, maybe just some credit if it turns out to be viable and useful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...