FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cedrin

Camera issues on Tectus

Any suggestions or tips for camera placement on Tectus? I played zoomed all the way out and as soon as the walls pop up I can't see anything. I try to adjust on the fly but never get a good placement until I have to move a significant amount. Maybe it's just me but it's really screwing with my damage on this fight.

Edited by Cedrin

Play first person.  Jk, I lead my stack point on Tec and honestly if you are standing in range of the tank for healers then there should be enough room behind you for a normal amount of zoom with a camera facing the boss.  No need to zoom out or stare at the ground but you could try that I guess.

Additionally you can turn your character so that the boss is at a 45-80 degree angle to you, you are still "facing" them to be able to cast, but your camera angle is affected less by the invisible walls.

Edited by Soulzar

Thanks for the replies. I obviously tried not zooming all the way out. I tried zooming out but up and was missing some of boss. I'll play around and find what works for me because others are not as much of a problem.