1 post in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
NA - Zul'jin - Horde - <Consider This> 10/10N 10/10 H
Consider This, you don't want to stop raiding but you don't want to be so hardcore of a player. That is exactly what this recently reformed guild is for! We are looking to rebuild our guild with like-minded individuals that don't take themselves too seriously. Many of the members of this guild are people who have raided before and looking to get back into it. We are looking to be a big friendly group that enjoys each others company. Our core members have been together since Legion launched and looking for newcomers so we can be ready to get AotC and ToS when it comes out.
We Raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30pm PST to 11:00pm PST
What we need:
DPS: Rogues, Paladins, Mage, Hunters, and Priests.
We are NOT looking for perfectionism (occasional death is not the end of the world). We are also perfectly fine teaching people mechanics to new and old members. Switching realms is NOT required although appreciated. There is no trial or second team. Tuesday is our full clear of normal to gear people up and Thursday is where we try to progress in H NH.
If anyone is interested please message me iotFlow#1742 or Septeract#1294 on battlenet or respond to this forum. Thank you for your time.
Autumn Mist is a raiding social guild looking for players like you.
We are mostly searching to increase our DPS raid team so we can advance further through Mythic Nighthold and then onto ToS.
We are a very active guild with events on most days:
All starting at 8pm Server time other then the whole day events.
Wed: TOV HC
Thurs: Nighthold HC
Fri: Mythic + night
Sat: Nighthold N
Sun: Gear up sunday + Nighthold HC
Mon: Emerald Nightmare HC
Tues: Transmog Tuesday
As we establish ourselves people are welcome to come and go to any of the events with no pressure to attend all, With raiders gaining the benefit and support of the guild bank to maintain and keep us going throughout the raid.
Social or normal members will be able to join on any of the farm raids, alts also welcome. All requirements for the raids are posted in the calendar (ilvl+dps).
Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
What We Need:
We are currently recruiting ranged and melee DPS as well as 1-2 healers.
We raid Tuesday & Wednesday (We add Thursday for new raid content for 2-3 months, for progression) from 7-9pm PST. We use Discord for voice chat and for our guild "website"
Who We Are:
<Stasis> is a newly formed semi-hardcore (in that we're hardcore in attitude, but understand IRL comes first) guild from the ashes of an older guild. We have the core, and need to expand upon it. We've managed to meet, and surpass our previous guild in less than a week of raiding together. We're open to those who want to apply but aren't willing to transfer just yet, to try it out.
We are currently 10/10 in Heroic Nighthold.
PST to Diio, Niteshadeth, Faewin, Liveha, or Stonesed in-game. If you can't get ahold of any of us, send a PM here.
Deeprun Tram Security of Silvermoon EU seek players who have a positive, friendly attitude and willingness to better themselves in order to progress through difficult content.
Our raid days are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 19-22 server time.
We are currently recruiting one healer and a few dps of the following classes:
All applications will be reviewed and considered, so you are welcome to apply, even if your class/spec isn’t listed.
If you are interested in raiding with us, visit our website www.deepruntramsecurity.org for more info or whisper Icegrlslave or Gwynie in game for a chat.
Potential recruits should have the following qualities:
- Proficiency with their class, knowledge about the game and the desire and attitude to reach a level of performance required in raid encounters by researching, practicing, and gearing.
- Availability to attend 90% of our raids.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn/teach/improve, and distaste for drama/whining/complaining.
- Acceptance of the guild rules and looting policy.
If you are swedish, looking to raid 2-3 days a week, looking for a very social, fun but still competitive mythic guild, then look no further, we are the guild for you. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
Geek Squad is a swedish guild that has been around for many years. We are currently focusing on mythic raiding and our goal is to always clear the current content before the release of the next tier. The guild is composed mainly of former hardcore raiders who can't play as much as in our younger days but who still want to play, have fun and have a good progression. Since we raid only 2 days a week we expect our raiders to have a high attendance and to be well prepared for current content.
Wednesday Optional Hc clear: 19-When we are done
We never extend beyond these raiding hours.
What do we expect from you:
- Swedish speaker; as the guild solely consists of swedish players we expect you to have a good understanding of the swedish language and be able to communicate on both voicecom and chat.
- Attendance; as we only raid 2 days a week and keep a tight roster of raiders (not more then few on the bench at time) so being there and available even if not selected for certain boss is very important
- Maturity; as the average age in Geek Squad is a bit above most guilds we would prefer if you are as well. We are a bunch of guys with families, jobs and real lives outside of the game and we understand all that comes with it. However if you are to commit to raiding with us we want you to be in it for the long haul. We focus on having fun with the game while also maintaining a competitive attitude, we hope you want to be a part of and contribute to that.
- Social skills; be communicative, enjoy the game, let us know in advance if something is going to interfere with your raiding schedule so that we can plan accordingly. In our own modest opinions we have one of the best guild environments you can be a part of and we want to bring in more people who can positively contribute to that.
- Know your class inside out and how to perform it to its maximum. Be able to take constructive criticism
What can we offer you:
- Stable guild; the guild has been around for a long time and we have no plans to slow down now.
-We always try to bring the players that will give us the most chance of killing a boss on progression fights, this means you will have the same chance as everyone else of competing for a spot.
- Experienced and motivated players; most of our raiders have played the game for a long time (vanilla/tbc) and are still highly motivated to get the most of the raiding time that we have together. If you are to join us we expect you to do everything you can to further those goals.
- Occasional alt raids, not mandatory. Totally optional for people who want a little bit more raiding on side with their alts
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7
Trial of Valor: 2/3
Nighthold: 8/10 (10/10 HC farming on off days)
We are currently looking to extend our roster with 2-3 players and are looking for the following classes:
We don't have an application form as we feel that is an old and inefficient way of doing recruitment. Instead we focus on interviews as well as going through a bit of logs. We don't expect you to consistently parse in the 90% but at least showing that you know your class well.
As for which classes we are looking for we are quite flexible at the moment as we currently have a good class balance already so we are mainly interested in you as a player rather than your class/specc. With that said we do specifically want a resto shaman and a rogue a bit more than anything else.
If you are interested feel free to contact us.
How to apply:
To apply contact Ithok#2898, Krebb#2944, kebban#21852 or whisper an officer ingame.
Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!