patresz

Fury Warrior - Mastery/Mutlistrike

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

During the last days I tried to gear my fury warrior up to be ready for raiding. I wanted to focus on critical strike and mastery stats. My problem is that the Icy-Veins Fury DPS guide says that multistrike is better that mastery. Is it really better or there is no big difference?

My Warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Patresz/advanced

Thanks for your help!

Edit: Fail in title..Mastery/MuLTistrike :/

Edited by patresz

Multistrike is better until a certain amount of crit, at which point your enrage uptime becomes high enough for mastery to take over.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knight85
      Title says it all
      I'm working on migrating form doomhammer to realms where aome friends have characters (for guild stuff further down the line)
      So i'm making some new characters and iv'e decided that until i know more about the unlocking of the mag'har orcs that my horde main will be a warrior.
      My issue is that i cant decide between an orc or a pandaren. Because they both have a racial ability that works well for a warrior.
      I'm hoping somebody could give me a little a little advice on which would be the best choice.
    • By Fyresparxx
      <Abyss> is a Mythic raiding guild recruiting to bolster our Mythic raid team for BfA. We are a zero drama guild of adults who enjoy raiding progression content. 
      The guild has been around since day one of classic. We have a relatively relaxed raid environment and solid leadership that encourages players to excel while still enjoying the game.
      Raiders must come prepared, on time, with flasks, pots, food, and runes. 
      Raiders must know their class and role. 
      Potential raiders must have been gearing for the content.
      Drama Queens and Trolls need not apply. 
      Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday - Thursday
      8PM - 11PM CST
      We are looking for the following classes/specs, but will consider any good and dedicated players.
      Healers - Any Class
      DPS - Especially Mage, Monk, Rogue
      Tank - CLOSED
      If you are interested in joining our Mythic team, please apply: https://tinyurl.com/AbyssWhisperwind
      If you have any questions please leave a comment, contact Fyresparxx#1148 or Trex#1111 or send a message or in-game mail to Trex-Whisperwind or Fyresparxx-Whisperwind.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Even Warrior guide.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Recruit Warrior guide.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Quest Warrior Guide.