patresz

Fury Warrior - Mastery/Mutlistrike

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hi!

During the last days I tried to gear my fury warrior up to be ready for raiding. I wanted to focus on critical strike and mastery stats. My problem is that the Icy-Veins Fury DPS guide says that multistrike is better that mastery. Is it really better or there is no big difference?

My Warrior: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Patresz/advanced

Thanks for your help!

Edit: Fail in title..Mastery/MuLTistrike :/

Edited by patresz

Multistrike is better until a certain amount of crit, at which point your enrage uptime becomes high enough for mastery to take over.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Narii625

VISIT OUR WEBSITE!

SERVER: Illidan
      RAID TIMES: Fridays & Sundays 10pm - 1am Server Time.
      PROGRESSION: 2/11M, 11/11H
      LOOT STYLE: EPGP DKP Reloaded (What is EPGP?)
      CURRENTLY ACCEPTING (950+ ilvl)
      Tank All DPS! (Healer offspec preferred but not required) Possibly accepting other roles! ABOUT US
      950+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others. AotC required.
      We are looking for a skilled and laid back Tank & DPS for Mythic Antorus.
      We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance.
      We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly!
      Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!)

Fill out our Application form & add me on Battle.net and/or Discord! 
      Battle.net ID: LadyPluu#1299
      Discord ID: LadyPluu#4473
      Recruitment Officer
      Booty Pirates Website
    • By Sibylle
      It's a few months later (what with delays and distractions and getting old and all that), but I just wanted to start by saying THANK YOU to those who helped me with amazing advice on levelling my fire mage alt. It made all the difference - you guys rock.
      I finally dinged 110 the other day and went into a few instances and raid finders with her. As a caster noob - I main a feral - there are a few things I've noticed and am unsure about.
      The guide here on Icy Veins recommends Dragon's Breath for AoE of 3+ grouped mobs. I may have overlooked something, but I can't for the life of me find anything on the *range* of Dragon's breath. The animation makes me think I need to stand right in front of the mobs to hit them, but that can't be right, I'm supposed to be ranged and standing a good bit away - aren't I?  During levelling, I've gotten used to casting Living Bomb regardless of how many mobs I'm facing. The guide has it exclusively as an AoE ability. Is that true, or is it worth casting on a single target (boss)? Does meteor "work" on huge bosses who are standing behind a ledge/cliff, in the manner of Engine of Souls (Desolate Host) or Garothi Worldbreaker? I try placing it as close to the edge of the "cliff" as possible, does that mean it'll hit the boss?
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Fibonacci's Odd Control Warrior deck.
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting range DPS & Tank. We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 7/11 Mythic Antorus. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:15 PM until 12:15 AM Eastern. Currently, our main goal is to push Mythic progression & finish out the raid before next patch, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us, because we will not be doing Heroic or anything like that.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated. In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      As far as classes are concerned, at this time, we do not have ANY rogues, DPS warriors, havoc DH, or wind walkers.
      If you are interested, add me to battle tag and we will talk (violentravi#1826), I will accept mostly anyone who wants to be a bench or casual, but for raiding purposes, you must be able to provide logs.  If you cannot get ahold of me in game, I work nights, please shoot me an email, I check it at work often and I can get ahold of other officers via text/discord if it's urgent! violentnacho@gmail.com
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho