FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kaileel

Destruction Stat Priorities

I like many other warlocks and struggling to keep up with my guild on the dps meters and I am trying to make improvements in my play style (even the slightest changes) that could boost my dps. That had me looking over the stat priorities for Destruction Warlocks and it is currently listed as

1. Intellect

2. Critical Strike

3. Mastery

4. Multistrike

5. Haste

6. Versatility

This information is listed on Mastery:

Mastery increases the damage of your Burning Ember consuming spells by a large amount, through wow_icon_spell_fire_moltenblood.jpg Mastery: Emberstorm. For fights with multiple targets, you get a high amount of Burning Embers through wow_icon_spell_shadow_rainoffire.jpg Rain of Fire, so the benefits of Mastery are increased, but it is hard to benefit from increased multiple-target damage without sacrificing single-target damage, now that reforging is gone.

It still reflects the benefits of the spell Rain of Fire which no longer produces Burning Embers. With that being said, would Mastery remain a higher priority than Multistrike or would the priority list remain unchanged?

The best thing at the moment you can do is go int > crit > mastery and use GoSup + Demonic Serv. Your terrorguard will benefit a lot from the crit. 

You're not going to magically find better DPS moving your secondary stats around.  Better execution of mechanics and squeezing out DPS via your abilities will ALWAYS give you more DPS than your secondary stats.

• Like 1

You're not going to magically find better DPS moving your secondary stats around.  Better execution of mechanics and squeezing out DPS via your abilities will ALWAYS give you more DPS than your secondary stats.

This is it. This is the only way to master a class in WoD. Using every global CD perfectly.