FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nikisha

[Feral] Dream of Cenarius Macro

Hey,

I'd like to have an macro for Dream of Cenarius Heals.

I would like my Healing Touch and Rejuvenation to always cast on my focus target except when they are out of range or sight. Is this possible?

Another possibility is to just always cast on the nearest friendly target if available. 

Since healing others gives the same amount of healing to ourselves with this talent I would like to never cast on myself if an friendly target is close, preferably on focus (So I can focus on Tank in Raids and Focus on specific Arena Partner in Arena). The macro has to target myself if no other target is available though.

Any help or suggestion is appreciated!

Edited by Nikisha

Hi

I'm also looking for macro to cast Rejuvenation and Healing Touch on myself if focus is too far and not in line of sight.

Edited by Zanshin

I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but here is my DoC macro which would easily be adaptable:

#showtooltip Healing Touch
/run SetCVar ("autoUnshift",0)
/cast [@mouseover, exists, nodead][@targettarget, exists, nodead][@player] Healing Touch
/run SetCVar ("autoUnshift",1)

This tries to cast at mouseover, then at targettarget, then at yourself, all with the prerequisite of "Will not break cat form" so you don't accidently unshift. If you wanted at focus target, you could just replace @targettarget with @focus, although I don't know how you account for the range problem.

It's not possible to do range conditionals. This removes some of the key functionality that the player is supposed to provide. The best option for DoC heal macros for feral druids is something like Bradykin posted. I personally use the following macro for Healing Touch:

#showtooltip
/use [@targettarget,help,nodead][help,nodead][]Healing Touch

As Bradykin mentioned, the CVar autoUnshift prevents the macro from accidentally shifting you out of cat on the off chance you hit the macro it without Predatory Swiftness procced.

95% of the time this macro never gets beyond the first conditional; If I'm attacking something, my HT's go straight into the tank (my target's target, assuming it's friendly and not dead), and also heals me through Bloodtalons. I can target someone specifically and you could add focus or mouseover in here if you want, but I like to focus on movement and maintaining my rotation too much to worry about micromanaging my HT's that much. Worst case scenario this macro fires one off on yourself, so you never miss a Bloodtalons opportunity.

I'm too dedicated to being the Feral Resto druid, so I micromanage the hell out of Healing Touch and Rejuvenation. That being said, those who are learning shouldn't worry too much about where it heals, just that it goes somewhere, until they are more comfortable, and there will always be the moments where you honestly don't have the brainpower to spare on off-healing while dodging craptons of mechanics.

/#showtooltip Healing Touch
/use [@mouseover,help,nodead][@targettarget,help,nodead][@player]Healing Touch

This macro is primarily used with Dream of Cenarius

while not breaking catform
If mouseover is friendly and not dead, heal that target
If targettarget ( the tank ) is friendly and not dead, heal that target
If there is no mouseover and no targettarget then heal the player

I use this Macro for both Healing Touch and Rejuvenation
When used with Healing Touch without Predatory Swiftness it will stop the user from shifting out of catform to hardcast

Credit to Bradykin for hardcast Protection

------------------

This is closer to OP's request

/#showtooltip Healing Touch
/use [@focus,help,nodead][@mouseover,help,nodead][@player]Healing Touch

while not breaking catform
If the unit saved as your focus target is a friend and is not dead then use Healing Touch
If mouseover is friendly and not dead, heal that target
If there is no mouseover and no targettarget then heal the player
Edited by Tetradei