Jump to content
0Father0

What should I play?!

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I’m thinking of starting a YouTube series where I pick a class to play and Learn for PvP and maybe PvE, I’m thinking fire mage, any suggestions or tips to help the process with YouTube or gameplay wise?

Thanks in advance :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the idea’s not bad, but there are tons of those series out there - you need something to make yours stand out. Maybe don’t just “learn to play,” add a twist or style, like playing the class with some self-imposed challenge, or commentating with humor as a “noob doing everything wrong.” Plain gameplay alone won’t grab much attention these days; it’s more about vibe and personality than how many wins you get in PvP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Hello,

I’m thinking of starting a YouTube series where I pick a class to play and Learn for PvP and maybe PvE, I’m thinking fire mage, any suggestions or tips to help the process with YouTube or gameplay wise?

Thanks in advance 🙂

Depends what you’re in the mood for. If you want story, pick something narrative-driven. If you want chaos with friends, go multiplayer. I usually match the game to my energy that day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fire Mage is a solid pick for content, especially in Midnight. It's visually flashy for YouTube, the burst windows are satisfying to watch, and the skill ceiling is high enough that there's always something to improve on.

A few things from someone who's played with a lot of Fire Mages this season:

For PvE (M+ specifically):
Fire is in a great spot right now. The Living Bomb spread in big pulls makes for entertaining content -- nothing beats watching a chain reaction blow up a 15-mob pull. For keys in the 10-12 range, you'll feel powerful. Above 14+, you start needing to really nail your Combustion windows and it gets punishing if you mistime them. That struggle is actually good content though.

For PvP:
Fire has always been the "big go" spec. You either land the kill in your Combustion window or you're kind of useless for the next 2 minutes. In arena, this is super entertaining to watch because every game has that tension of "can I get the kill before Combust drops?"

YouTube angle suggestion:
Since you're learning, track your progress with actual numbers. Show your M+ rating week over week, your DPS parse percentile improving, your arena rating climbing. People love measurable improvement arcs. Way more engaging than just "watch me play mage."

Also -- record your deaths. Seriously. A compilation of "every stupid way I died this week" with commentary on what you should've done differently is some of the best class-learning content on YouTube right now.

What content type are you leaning toward -- more M+/raid or PvP focused?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...