Jump to content
memphoman

Druid Flight form super slow?

Recommended Posts

Yes  it appears Blizzard is aware of the issue, and there was at least a claim of fix. But from what I and a lot of others have tested, the “fix” either didn’t really apply or was rolled back.

At this point, I’m skeptical  I treat the reduced flight‑form speed as a bug that’s still unresolved. I wouldn’t count on it being reliably fixed until we see a stable hotfix or official patch notes that confirm “Druid Flight Form speed restored.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncommon Patron

There is a new Talent, Feline Swiftness (I think that's it). It's in the Talent Tree, post-level 40 or thereabouts. Your walk becomes a fast trot and your basic flight (I can never remember the names, the one that doesn't have flying boosts) speeds this up as well. I really like it for local flying point-to-point. Now it's quick, and stable.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...