FORUMS
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bullkhacki
      I have submitted multiple tickets, reported a bug and been to every forum and neither Blizzard or anyone seems to have an answer for my issue. Weeks ago when the Nether Disruptor first became active, I received the Armorcrafter's Commendation and completed the quest chain to craft my first legendary item using Leatherworking.  The next time the Disruptor was up, I began the quest chain for a second time, but never completed the quest chain and decided to change professions to Tailoring so I can craft the legendary tailoring item. After reaching skill level 800, I waiting for the Disruptor to become active, I received a new Armorcrafter's Commendation and went to hand it in to Eliezer Hammerbeard, but instead of it starting the Tailoring quest, he says, "Hold on just a moment. Let's finish the armor we're already making first." It appears my toon is stuck on the prior quest from when I had Leatherworking, however, I do not show the quests in my quest log to abandon it and there seems to be no way to reset this. I've even waited for the Disruptor to come back up again the following week and still the same message. This appears to be the same message I get time and time again (3 times and counting). Is anyone else having this issue or know what I can possibly do? Appreciate the help!!