Renhiv

I do low DPS and I underperform in more professional groups.

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

So I have been doing Highmaul since it came out. I did 2 full runs with more or less success. But my dps is clunky and I dont feel its enough for the gear I got(649). Having all gems and enchants and still doing not so well.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9fHBXYZgb6dyCFRp#fight=3&type=damage-done

Its the log from whole run I did two days ago. As you can see I didnt do good dps on some fights(Kargath, Twins, Imperator) my dps was I think too low.

Problem is that I cant look at just see if what I have done wrong. I want to hear better players opinion about this.

The guild was good. They are 5th best in the realm but my dps was not best. How can I improve or where I lost the dps?

Looking at the Butcher Kill:

Barrage is a no-no for a single target fight, should have used Glaive Toss here.
16/19 Chimaera Shot uses

2/3 AMoC uses, should be used on pull and on CD - Between these two you lost ~1480 dps

No pre-pot and you delayed Rapid Fire (though this didn't make you miss any uses)

No weapon enchant?

Looking at Kargath:

You didn't go into the stands, so no reason for Barrage here either, Tomes aren't that expensive

25/28 uses of Chimaera Shot - Better, as you can expect to miss one or 2 just because not everything lines up nicely, but still could be a bit better

4/5 AMoC uses

You're 3rd Rapid Fire should've been available but you delayed the second enough to make it not.

Twin Ogron:

26/32 Uses of Chimaera Shot - A bit low, but can be understandable during quake where you're running everywhere

1/5 Uses of AMoC - This is bad here, should be used on CD or as close to on cd as possible.

Why was hero saved for the end here?  It's more beneficial to use hero on the pull since everyone has cds ready.  Plus you didn't get the full effect of it.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pizzawarlock
      <In Cats We Trust> is a casual leveling guild that is recruiting new players of all levels to join us for ridiculous shenanigans and good times. Our raid team is also looking for new recruits! We raid Saturdays and Sundays 9:30 EST. Looking for heals and dps. We are friendly, helpful and love having a good time. Our members dabble in a bit of everything and are friendly to all types of players. Join us today!
      Contact mochi#1626
    • By Chumani
      Aka'magosh my raider friends! Chumani here from Corrupted Destiny guild (Horde) on Skywall/Drak'thul realms. We are currently recruiting for our core team for mythic raiding. We are 8/9 H ToS....  Consistant and Dependable members! (Who can handle cutting up and getting yelled at.... by a certain mage in our guild.... who cuts up too.... and won't admit it..... and puts down fake portals.... every week..... and people still take them.... to their death..... really......week..... after week.... to their death...... seriously)
      As always we are recruiting raiders and non raiders.
      *****GIRLS***** We have a large number of female gamers who do not have to worry about harrasment of any kind...we just will not tolerate this... and our group is like family. Come see for yourself!
      Tired of the ridiculous harassment from the opposite sex? You will be safe with us! Mature gamers who do not condone this behaviour!
      Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 6:30pm to 9:00pm server time(pst)
      We use MUMBLE voice server, it is required and no exceptions!
      We currently have an "Alt" raid for alts and non-progression raiders on Mondays at the same time! MEGA amounts of fun there, alot of us use our mains to carry this raid and help gear these raiders up!
      Other guild events include: Herb Drives, Fishing Expo, Mog off! (Best transmog wins), Old Raids for Transmog gear & Mythic Plus runs. We do random guild events with prizes up to and including a FREE MONTH OF WOW! (Mog-Off is going on NOW!!)
      We have quite a bit of fun when we get together, as we always have over the years! Come join us and get corrupted (Disclaimer: Infections have been found to be the leading cause of corruption in many raiders) We've always been here and will continue to be here! Of course you will be required to sacrifice a goat or an alliance player once a week to the Horde gods..... You will also be required to laugh and have fun as well! We do have fun!
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743 - Cykopathyk#1366
      ***Newest video highlighting some of our girls!****
      (We are just huge nerds who see ourselves as badass warriors!... ok!)
      ******We also have one of our members who has published some 'how to' videos for certain in game mounts!!*** Keep eye out for Barcat, one of our casual members and professional mount hoarder and his youtube channel for these vids! Will post one in comment below*******
      http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=247413
    • By bowsersfury
      Hello, 
      I am concerned that I am severely under performing as a fury warrior. I can manage to parse typically in the 80s for almost every fight in heroic ToS with a few exceptions: Mistress, Host, Avatar. I'm currently 933 equipped and I'm not at all concerned about my stats... I know I should and could be parsing in the 90s. But I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. 

My opener looks something like this: Charge, Pop Moonglaives trinket, Pop all CDS, Raging Blow, Oden's Fury, Rampage, then start normal priority rotation: Enraged RB>100 rage Rampage>RB>BT>FS. 

I have recently discovered that I have been doing my execute phase entirely wrong. I just went and tried first two bosses of heroic ToS again. Parses went up slightly... Goroth: 83->89, Inquis:84->90 but still not where I need to be. 
      Another think I'd like to mention is that I try to prioritize Enraged RB @100 rage before hitting rampage. According to Kelade (one of top fury warriors in US), this is 100k dps difference. Although at times I find myself in an awkward situation where I'm at 100 rage with RB on CD and I literally have to wait a whole global to hit it... I'd like to know how to make that stop lol. 

Last issue I'd like to bring up is this: Most of the time not all my CDs will line up perfectly together... BC, glaives, OF will be up but Avatar will be down. I'm slightly confused about when to use All/some of my cds... especially on fights like heroic KJ. Fights like Harj and Miss I'm confused about if I should hold all my cds for adds or blow them in the beginning along with prepot... I feel like prepot is a total waste without cds...

Below you will find the link to my armory and logs. Please Help me. I need to be parsing much higher than I am. My guild is doing mythic and I don't want to be the one holding us back.  

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/bòwser
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26903184
    • By Tobhi
      Hello fellow hunters!
      I have more or less played hunter exclusively since Ulduar, and I've always done pretty decent, doing respectable DPS, using my utility to it's fullest and generally been a good raider. In Legion however, I felt as if that changed, and nothing ever "clicked" - I feel like I've done poorly the entire expansion so far, so much that I even quit for a while.
      Well, now my pretty casual guild has started progressing in mythic, and even though we've managed the three first cakewalk bosses, I want to do better at the harder ones, so I'm reaching out to you guys for help. To be honest, I have no idea where to start to better myself. I really suck at handling an/or interpreting logs, but I can tell I don't do really well from the rankings... mostly gray numbers. Also, my live DPS is pretty much 200k lower than my simmed (using Raidbots quicksim feature).
      Below, I will link the logs from our progress run in mythic last night, some wipes, but two kills (Demonic Inquisition and Harjatan). Hopefully you can gleam something I'm doing wrong from them - if not I can probably get some logs from our raid tomorrow. I'll also post a link to my armory, if that helps. Raidbots doesn't seem to function properly at the moment, the connection to armory fails all the time which means I can't post any sims. I will try and edit this post with some sims later on, if possible. :P
      Logs from last night:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/H1tfXPCLrvmw2x4n

My armory:
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/tobhi

I don't expect you guys to do wonders, but any help is appreciated!

Tobhi of Silvermoon-EU

1st edit:

Also, forgot to mention that I guess I'm willing to swap to BM if needed, but I really hate pets with a passion since the Deathwing fights, and having my pet swimming between the platforms, preventing me from using Kill Command...
    • By FoxShine
      Hello! This is Fox from Velocity. We're a not-so-hardcore morning Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 3/9M, 9/9H ToS. Last tier we reached 7/10M NH in the two months leading up to ToS. Now we'll be focusing on Mythic ToS progression. A fun fact about us, since were a morning guild we actually got 2 realm 1st's on Heroic. Worldwide our H Goroth kill was 15th, and Demonic Inquisition was 8th (according to wowprogress). Were looking for good and reliable players for our roster, mainly DPS, who can learn the fights quickly and attend our early raid times. 
      [A] <Velocity> 3/9M 9/9H (7/10M) - MORNING raid LFM
      Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs / Mon(Opt/Alt)[/quote]

Looking for:
      Currently Need
      Ranged - Mage, Ele Sham, Warlock, Boomkin
      Melee - Rogue
      Healer - Resto Sham
      Would consider

Tank - Flex Bear
        Requirements: 
      Item Lvl:  920+/-
      Exp:  9/9H (Pref)
      *Specific classes are listed above as preference. However, any class is welcomed! We will consider anyone who is willing to join and can commit to our raid times, we may also make exceptions if you are under the requirements.

Expectations:
      We’re not super hardcore, we like having fun, but we do have high standards; so we expect our raiders to play their class well, come prepared, FOLLOW MECHANICS, have a sense of humor (or not) and adapt quickly. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a plus, though not necessary if you're a fast learner. 
      Due to our morning raid times, we encourage everybody to communicate about attendance via Calendar invites, Discord channels, or through tells with an officer. It’s important to know who will be available week-by-week so we can make arrangements for raid days. This is necessary to avoid setbacks and keep up with progression! We are very understanding when someone needs to post-out. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask is for a heads up!
        Perks: Feasts, Codex, Spirit Cauldrons, near-unlimited guild repairs, and the occasional gem or enchants. We run alt raids and Mythic+ 15s with each other each week. We're a tight-knit guild, who's always joking around and helping each other out. We also play other games together outside of WoW, like Overwatch, SC2, Heroes, Diablo, Dota2, LoL and whatever else.

Additional Info: The morning slot is kind of niche, so it’s important we find players who are dedicated and realistic with their schedules.
      Our Officers are veteran players who have experience raiding at high levels, as well as a majority of our core players. We want to uphold a certain level of standard, the point being that we can joke and have fun while getting stuff done.
      If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here, send us a tell on BNET or in game. Or be old school and send an in-game mail! Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! =D

Fox#1713
      Peach#1423 
      Ezmaya#1410