Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Renhiv

I do low DPS and I underperform in more professional groups.

2 posts in this topic

So I have been doing Highmaul since it came out. I did 2 full runs with more or less success. But my dps is clunky and I dont feel its enough for the gear I got(649). Having all gems and enchants and still doing not so well.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9fHBXYZgb6dyCFRp#fight=3&type=damage-done

Its the log from whole run I did two days ago. As you can see I didnt do good dps on some fights(Kargath, Twins, Imperator) my dps was I think too low.

Problem is that I cant look at just see if what I have done wrong. I want to hear better players opinion about this.

The guild was good. They are 5th best in the realm but my dps was not best. How can I improve or where I lost the dps?

Looking at the Butcher Kill:

Barrage is a no-no for a single target fight, should have used Glaive Toss here.
16/19 Chimaera Shot uses

2/3 AMoC uses, should be used on pull and on CD - Between these two you lost ~1480 dps

No pre-pot and you delayed Rapid Fire (though this didn't make you miss any uses)

No weapon enchant?

Looking at Kargath:

You didn't go into the stands, so no reason for Barrage here either, Tomes aren't that expensive

25/28 uses of Chimaera Shot - Better, as you can expect to miss one or 2 just because not everything lines up nicely, but still could be a bit better

4/5 AMoC uses

You're 3rd Rapid Fire should've been available but you delayed the second enough to make it not.

Twin Ogron:

26/32 Uses of Chimaera Shot - A bit low, but can be understandable during quake where you're running everywhere

1/5 Uses of AMoC - This is bad here, should be used on CD or as close to on cd as possible.

Why was hero saved for the end here?  It's more beneficial to use hero on the pull since everyone has cds ready.  Plus you didn't get the full effect of it.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Babblet
      Location: Horde – US Connected Realms: The Venture Co - Maelstrom - Lightninghoof
      About us:
      Converge has been around since WoW Vanilla and has been raiding together since Molten Core; most of our members have been playing together for years. In its older days, when most of us where young, we were more raid focused and demanded a lot from our members. Over the years we had to adjust our playtime and priorities with a growing list of RL responsibilities and are now, for all intents and purposes, a semi-casual raiding guild.
      At this point in time we are trying to round out our roster and eventually attempt Mythic raids once we feel comfortable with our raid composition.
      Raid Times: 8:00 PM – 12:00 AM Eastern Time – Monday/Tuesday.
      Recruitment: Currently we are only accepting Ranged DPS / Heals
      Legion Progression:
      [EN]    7/7 Normal - 7/7 Heroic
      [ToV]  3/3 Normal - 3/3 Heroic
      [NH] 10/10 Normal - 2/10 Heroic
      Contacts:
      Sodium#11394
    • By Tyrovar
      Hello, first time poster here, so forgive me if my question has an obvious answer that I'm missing.
      While I have Breath of Sindragosa and Hungering Rune Weapon up at the same time, I tend to cap on runes (three or more fully charged), even when spamming Obliterate. Using Rime procs while Hungering Rune Weapon is up seems to exacerbate the problem, because I am not using the runes that Hungering Rune Weapon is generating. With this build, Breath of Sindragosa seems to be my main source of damage, and it seems important to keep it up as long as possible. My question is, is it worth using Rime procs while Hungering Rune Weapon is active during BoS, or should I wait until HRW is over to use them? Here is my armory, if the answer is on a case-by-case basis:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alexstrasza/Tyrokoth/simple
      TL;DR of that is that I have the bracers + cloak as my legendaries, and neither 2- nor 4-set bonus.
      I would appreciate any assistance that you can provide. Thank you for your time.
    • By Diakra
      Hello,
      I would like to ask, if someone can help me with DPS on my DH. I have 876 ilvl, but doing only 200-250k DPS
      It is very strange for me, because some DH´s that have same gear/stats as I doing much more dmg/dps. 
      May someone please help me with this case?
      Thank you.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakthul/Diakra/simple
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21354682/11/

• By ScubaSteve
      Hi All,
      Long time lurker, first time poster.

I'm in need of DPS help. I'm constantly at the bottom of my raid DPS and most Mythic+ DPS charts with little ilvl differences between me and those above.

Armoury: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Incideous/advanced
      I know my mastery is a little high but someone said the other day I was geared more so as a tank but then kicked me before I could ask what they meant, any truth to what they said?

Ill try and link a raid log soon to shed some light.

• By Reikettsu
      Like A Boss - 7/7H, 3/3H, 3/10H, & 10/10N Recruiting All Players for our raid group and for Mythics+.

About us:
      Like A Boss was founded during WotLK by a small group of real life friends. We are formerly a 10-man Heroic raiding guild that raided throughout WotLK and went on a hiatus mid-Cataclysm. We are a semi-hardcore guild, and are looking for dedicated members who are able to make majority (if not all) of our scheduled raids or any players interested in joining our Mythics+. Our guild is mostly active at night, anywhere from 5pm PST till about 12am PST (varies). We have a casual-ish atmosphere with a serious desire for progression.

What we are looking for:
      We currently have 15 raiders and we are looking to recruit more members to join our flexible raid roster so that we may progress into Mythic raids (requires 20). At this moment, we are open to all players; we are seeking out tanks, healers, and DPS (prefer ranged). We are open to both new and returning players. As mentioned above, we are also seeking players (any class/spec) that may be interested in joining our Mythics+. We run Mythics+ almost every night. While we prefer a geared player, we value a positive attitude over experience. Any players who are interested and active at the times mentioned above, please contact us. We are also open to players interested in a "filler" type role (can make some raid days but not all).

Additional information and scheduled raids:
      Our raids are currently on Tues/Wed/Sun from 6:30pm PST till 8:30pm PST and we use Curse for our raids. RCLoot Council is a required add-on if you plan to raid with us. We typically try out new recruits for at least a week or two to ensure that it is a good fit for both the recruit as well as our guild. We encourage trials to join us in raids, dungeons, our VOIP, and/or even in other games. Raid spots are not guaranteed due to the flexible raid roster.

If you are interested in our guild or want to know more, please message/add Shells-Bloodscalp or Ryozul#1598. For the horde!