Jump to content
Aona

Fateweaved Needle or Voidglass Sovereign's Blade

Recommended Posts

Hello I am trying the last delve challenge Ky ve za in ?? And I wanted to ask, I am a frost mage 708 ilvl. The Voidglass in the guide was suggested as BiS.  I have the Voidglass up to 691 ilvl LFR fully upgraded and looted the Fateweaved Needle  681ilvl 1/8 Champion that can have a bit more ilvl. Should I swap to it instead or does the proc is ridiculous/won't help me at all for the latest challenge I aim for this season?

I also tried the simcraft addon, sadly, my skills are low with it and I don't know if it is possible to change the ilvl from the weapons to check if fully upgraded Fateweaved starts to be better than my Voidglass (and which ilvl it starts to be good^^).

Thanks a lot in advance for the help. 

Edited by Aona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Hello I am trying the last delve challenge Ky ve za in ?? And I wanted to ask, I am a frost mage 708 ilvl. The Voidglass in the guide was suggested as BiS.  I have the Voidglass up to 691 ilvl LFR fully upgraded and looted the Fateweaved Needle  681ilvl 1/8 Champion that can have a bit more ilvl. Should I swap to it instead or does the proc is ridiculous/won't help me at all for the latest challenge I aim for this season?

I also tried the simcraft addon, sadly, my skills are low with it and I don't know if it is possible to change the ilvl from the weapons to check if fully upgraded Fateweaved starts to be better than my Voidglass (and which ilvl it starts to be good^^).

Thanks a lot in advance for the help. 

You can upgrade them in the "+" mark in the raidbots interface. It won't allow you if you don't have enough currency though you can add extra at the options

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ty a lot for the answer! Wow this tool is very well made, this is crazy how it can track so many things. I will try 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...