Jump to content
Flexcalibur

Question on Frostfire Talent Build in 12.0

Recommended Posts

Uncommon Patron

Hello! So I was going over the guide for Frost mages, specifically the Frostfire Single-Target build, which currently is not recommending we take Thermal Void and if I am understanding the guide correctly, not using Ice Lance at all. However, the recommended talent build picks up Flash Freeze in the 6th row, which gives Glacial Spike a 100% chance to grant Fingers of Frost. Is there an interaction I'm missing as to why we would take this talent? I could see it just being a filler, except we could definitely take Freezing Rain instead for the times we did have to do any AOE. Just wondering if I am missing something.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...