Jump to content
junyi96

Paragon Board is not loading

Recommended Posts

This occured on my edge browser on my computer, xbox and even phone. I had tried to use private window to open paragon board but failed.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

This occured on my edge browser on my computer, xbox and even phone. I had tried to use private window to open paragon board but failed.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing to report this. Are you still experiencing the loading issue currently? I am afraid we could not reproduce it so far. 😞

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...