FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ghuerilla

Titan's grip stats

Hello the other day on my warrior I ran a sim on my warrior and calculated best in bag as well as gem/enchant shopping list (I had not enchanted anything yet) on askmrrobot using the custom stat weights the sim returned me (which for whatever reason has multi over crit) and AMR told me to change 1 ring but also then to change all my crit gems and enchants to multi ones! So I spent around 20k just to optimize for the new enchants and then I ran another sim to see what the dps improvement was supposed to be and it was a measly 200 dps gain. And then when I used AMR to calculate best gems and enchants with the new weights it told me to change everything back (except that ring piece) to crit gems/enchants?! I thought it was fishy at first that multi was over crit but anyway my question is should I just change everything back to crit since everyone's data says crit always comes out on top in the end?

Also some confusion about haste. I understand that haste is supposed to reduce my gcd and the BT CD but does haste not reduce the gcd for all classes? What makes headlong rush so special? Also does the 10 or 11 pct haste cap to fit 2 bloodthirsts per enrage still exist or was that just pre WoD? And if it does, does that mean that I should be using only two abilities between every bloodthirst instead of 3 so that the 3rd would not cut into BT coming off cooldown and should I maybe go a little over that cap to make room for latency?

TY in advance!

Edited by Ghuerilla

Hello the other day on my warrior I ran a sim on my warrior and calculated best in bag as well as gem/enchant shopping list (I had not enchanted anything yet) on askmrrobot using the custom stat weights the sim returned me (which for whatever reason has multi over crit) and AMR told me to change 1 ring but also then to change all my crit gems and enchants to multi ones! So I spent around 20k just to optimize for the new enchants and then I ran another sim to see what the dps improvement was supposed to be and it was a measly 200 dps gain. And then when I used AMR to calculate best gems and enchants with the new weights it told me to change everything back (except that ring piece) to crit gems/enchants?! I thought it was fishy at first that multi was over crit but anyway my question is should I just change everything back to crit since everyone's data says crit always comes out on top in the end?

Also some confusion about haste. I understand that haste is supposed to reduce my gcd and the BT CD but does haste not reduce the gcd for all classes? What makes headlong rush so special? Also does the 10 or 11 pct haste cap to fit 2 bloodthirsts per enrage still exist or was that just pre WoD? And if it does, does that mean that I should be using only two abilities between every bloodthirst instead of 3 so that the 3rd would not cut into BT coming off cooldown and should I maybe go a little over that cap to make room for latency?

TY in advance!

im pretty sure but not 100% that the haste cap of 11% that did exist is no longer relevant, for the previous part all i can say is, forget the sim as any half decent fury warrior knows keep stacking that crit, gl