FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Best weapon in OH or MH

ive been following the guide that for purely single target dps that best weapon goes in your offhand, but as soon as there is any aoe it negates the extra dps. So for purely single target best wep in OH and for any aoe the best wep goes in MH, am i right or wrong? thanks in advance for your answers

This is something that Ragebarr and I briefly spoke upon tonight before diving into other topics. Here's the short-form answer:

Use SimulationCraft to determine the difference between having your best weapon in your MH slot vs your OH slot. Chances are you will find that the difference is so minuscule that it's not worth it to worry about.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

Greetings. I have the same issue. I have 2h 670ilvl from imperator and 640ilvl from lfr. Im gonna use fury on kargath, butcher and ko ragh. I have no idea what weapon should i use as mh. I just rerolled from mage and im constantly learing warrior. Here is my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-legion/Mmlskilles/advanced

im pretty sure that if its just 1 target your better weapon goes in your off hand, thats how ive been doing it anyway, reason being wild strike, so basically any boss with 0 adds put highest ilvl in oh any boss with 1 or more add go the other way round

Edited by Edge