FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Oligor

Warrior Fury 6.0.3

Hi, i'm new here on Icy-veins, I've been searching the rotation of fury warrior for a while , and I thought I understood all the guide but with my dps (645 il) is around 17.5/18k to 20-21k , it depend of the boss.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/character/sanguino/Oligor/simple <== My armory

My rotation is like that:

Berserker rage+Strenght potion+Recklessness+Charge.

When reck is down , my rotation is like :

-Bloodthirst, as always I can.

-Execute , as always I can.

-Wild Strike, Every time I had at least , 50 rage.

-Raging Blow , As always I can.

-Berseker Rage, Every time I can use it,(Only if I don't had Raging blow proc.

So , please I want to increase my dps as much as I can but I don't know exactly what to do more!!!!

Any help will be good for me!

Thx for all.

I think your problem might be in your enrage uptime, alot of people will tewll you to use berserker rage on cooldown but thwat that does is open up the door fr you to have an unlucky bloothirst streak causing your enrage to be down. as a general rule for myself i dont use berserker rage unless my enrage is down or is about to be down and my last bloodthirst didnt crit. i also use it when enrage just fell off but i proced SD to quickly erage for the extra damage on execute. i might be wrong but i usualy oull anywere between 21k and 27k dps depending on the fight

Thx for the guide , Edge it help me a lot!

I think your problem might be in your enrage uptime, alot of people will tewll you to use berserker rage on cooldown but thwat that does is open up the door fr you to have an unlucky bloothirst streak causing your enrage to be down. as a general rule for myself i dont use berserker rage unless my enrage is down or is about to be down and my last bloodthirst didnt crit. i also use it when enrage just fell off but i proced SD to quickly erage for the extra damage on execute. i might be wrong but i usualy oull anywere between 21k and 27k dps depending on the fight

I'll try it ! thx for all!