FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Aish

Highmaul mythic, what spec for what fight.

Hello i've been starting highmaul mythic and i wonder wich is the best spec per fight, recently i've seen player using Fury on Kargath, Butcher, ?Brackenspore?, Ko'ragh, Mar'gok and Arms on Tectus, Twins ?

Is this good ?

Why not use arms on bracken too since there is almost always the big add to cleave with the boss, also on Mar'gok there is the aberation, and the little add phase.

Also is arms really better for cleaving fights? it appears its the lowest spec of all in both single and aoe.

During mar'gok there isn't enough cleaving to be done to justify using arms, same thing with bracken, arms is a lot better when there is constantly 2 or more targets to cleave, and both of those fights have downtime on it. and i know especially during mar'gok there are times when a lot of single target damage is needed, specifically during the intermissions.

ok, would you say its better to go arms on twins orgrons mythic ? even thou there is a lot of time when Pol and his brother are spread ?

ok, would you say its better to go arms on twins orgrons mythic ? even thou there is a lot of time when Pol and his brother are spread ?

Yeah absolutely, imo arms single target isn't bad but when they are stacked that sweeping strikes cleave is amazing. It might depend on your raid strategy

thanks for the reply x) tryed arms on orgrons mythic i did around 32-33k dps, wich is better than i do while playing fury on this fight, 

Last question for the people who plays arms, do you spec into sudden death or taste for blood on tectus ? we use start with all shard packed so there is almost 4 target close to eachothers.

During mar'gok there isn't enough cleaving to be done to justify using arms, same thing with bracken, arms is a lot better when there is constantly 2 or more targets to cleave, and both of those fights have downtime on it. and i know especially during mar'gok there are times when a lot of single target damage is needed, specifically during the intermissions.

That's incredibly incorrect.  I have only seen mythic guilds on Imperator Mar'gok run arms.  The reason being is that the fight starts in phase 4 (the phase where the add splits into many small adds) and the last phase of Mar'gok is also phase 4 of (heroic/normal).  On top of that, after Mar'gok dies and Chogall comes in, Chogall brings in with his a bunch of Pales that need to be aoe'd down.  It looks like the 2nd phase is the only phase without a large amount of adds, but even then you can cleave the boss and the large add when it's up.  This is also great because you can get executes on the add that will sweeping strikes to the boss.