FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
sjaeger172004

Need help with a all in one macro raiding

Hi All

First of my hunter

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/J%C3%A4germe%C3%AFster/advanced

I neeed a bit of assistance on improving this All -IN -ONE Macro to improve DPS as I have performance/anxiety issues performing in my guild Raids soI look to macros to help and currently using Macro tool kit

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra shot,Kill Command,Glaive Toss

/cast Bestial Wrath

/cast Dire Beast

PS My guild has no issues with me using macros due to anxiety issues.

Thank you so much

I have no experience with this kind of thing, however I would utilize more cobra shots because you'll run into focus issues with that macro it looks like. If I was in your position and still wanted to max my DPS I'd rather focus cap once or twice than miss a kill command cus of lack of focus.

I have no experience with this kind of thing, however I would utilize more cobra shots because you'll run into focus issues with that macro it looks like. If I was in your position and still wanted to max my DPS I'd rather focus cap once or twice than miss a kill command cus of lack of focus.

I've spent a couple of minutes at the dummy with this macro, and it seems quite good, I focus capped a little a couple of times, and there are quite a few KC delays to cast Cobra Shot. This macro also doesn't use Focus Fire. 

But really, if we speak one-button macros, I don't think you can get much better than this. 

Oh! sjaeger172004, there's a thread with 1-button macros for Shadow Priests here:

Maybe you can ask the author of these macros to help you with making one for your Hunter.

This type of fall-through cast sequence macro no longer works. 

I've spent a couple of minutes at the dummy with this macro, and it seems quite good, I focus capped a little a couple of times, and there are quite a few KC delays to cast Cobra Shot. This macro also doesn't use Focus Fire. 

But really, if we speak one-button macros, I don't think you can get much better than this. 

Oh! sjaeger172004, there's a thread with 1-button macros for Shadow Priests here:

Maybe you can ask the author of these macros to help you with making one for your Hunter.

This type of fall-through cast sequence macro no longer works. 

Yeah, they can, I had a mate make me one for my hunter back in 5.4 when I was doing Hexos in Brawlers Guild. I pulled at least 120k dps so they work well if you write them correctly.

(Also, to the OP, I clicked on your armoury and Aman'Thul! I never thought I'd see someone else from Aman'Thul on here! It's a shame we're on different factions tho :( )

But as Iridar said, I would find some way to include Focus Fire in the macro as well - I wouldn't know how to do that because of the way focus fire works, so maybe that's just a number 2 button you have to press when it procs? Plus tracking the OP from the post that Iridar linked to have them help make the macro would be a good idea.