FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Manon

Mistweaver weapons question

Hi all,

I had a question about mistweavers can they duel wined 2 one handed weapons?

Or do they carry an one handed weapon and an offhand?

I searched for the answers but i couldnt find anything.

It depends on what ilvl are those, you need to check which combo gives you more int, crit and ms. Although, from what I remember, 2h gives a bit more dps while fistweaving and using Xuen, but it's not gamechanging. :)

• Like 1

So it is possible to dual wined. Cool but arnt two one handed Always better because of the dubble spell power you get from it as a mistweaver?

It depends on what ilvl are those, you need to check which combo gives you more int, crit and ms. Although, from what I remember, 2h gives a bit more dps while fistweaving and using Xuen, but it's not gamechanging. smile.png

There is no difference for MW between 1h with off-hand or 2h, at least not in terms of DPS while fistweaving (1h with off hand is also generally better, but as you said that depends on stats)

You can NOT dual-wield, in the sense of having two one-hand weapons. You can wear one one-hand and one off-hand, like all classes.

Sorry for misunderstanding. I meant that Xuen provides more damage with 2h weapon, which through Eminence provides more healing. All in all, 2h vs 1h+offhand is mostly about secondary stats it provides, you need to see on your own, which gives more int/crit/ms. I advise you to use askmrrobot.com smile.png

As far as I know, Xuen (as well as any damage spells in Crane Stance) only scales with your attack power, which for MW is the same as spell power. Would you mind linking to wherever you've found wielding a 2h increases their damage?

Hmm, I am sorry, but can't find it now. I thought i found it around here, on IV, I may be mistaken, since Wowhead says it only scales with AP. Didn't mean to mislead you :)