FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Khalizon

Which crafted piece should i upgrade??

Ok so how would I do that?  I have 3 crafted pieces already and my guild is not raiding atm.  I am running LFR every week and pugging when possible. 

You can get an excellent chest from doing some arena inv_plate_plate_pvpwarrior_o_01chest.jpgPrimal Gladiator's Plate Chestpiece only requires 13 wins (assuming you havent done any arena before and have above 2250 weekly cap) which shouldnt take you much more than 30 matches even if you arent a pvper. Boots and neck also have nice stats. You dont even have to switch from protection, just slap a Shield Slam glyph in and go to town!

Ah, okay. I thought you just had the one piece that was crafted. I'd say to go for the upgrade on your chest then, as you planned.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this