FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ravanous

Top Trinkets? (atm)

I am a destruction warlock and

I currently have 

Copeland's Clarity + Sandman's pouch level 1 (trying to decide if I should upgrade)..

Trinkets are the most important part of a warlock in my opinion.  I am wondering what people think of sandman's pouch.  I think it would be worth upgrading, but it is tough because of the price.  Seems to me that the crit would be much more important than the "Shards of Nothing" because crit is much more important than haste.  

Anyway, what trinkets are you guys think are the best and the reasons why?

If you have access to Margok then aim for the Runestone. Copelands and Shards are both on use and thus each puts the other on a 20s CD when used. It's not terrible but can feel awkward.

Foundry is open in less than 4 weeks and brings a whole bunch of new trinkets, so if getting 3/3 on your Sandmans is too expensive then just don't bother. Copelands is the real powerhouse of Highmaul anyway.

I don't have Copeland's Clarity - but for me anyway normal Shards of Nothing simmed out higher than the level 1 version of the Sandman's Pouch, even for Destruction.  The extra Intellect makes up for the lack of crit.  The difference was minor - several hundred DPS - but it was better all the same. 

But as Liquid said, having two on-use trinkets can make it trickier to line everything up. 

Edited by Stunlocked

I currently have Copelands, sandmans level 1 and shared of nothing heroic. Shards Sims out better than sandmans so I'm thinking of switching. My question is how is it best to use the two on use trinkets with the cd. My thinking is back to back to regain lost embers for a dump with Copelands. Is there a better option?

What do u guys think about Heroic w/ Socket Runestone vs Lvl3 Sandmans?

I don't trust at all in Sandmans proc so I use Runestone but opening feels ~strange~

Btw, Passed out a M WF Shards of Nothing today...probably a dps increave over CC, but it's pretty good for balance druid.

I think only a M WF Shards worth it over CC indeed.