The Butcher and Kargasth Bladefist: Two Minute Tips

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

• Like 1

I watched butcher. It was actually pretty great. I love how simple and to the point you made the video. The graphic editing was a very good touch to explaining what was going on. Looking forward to more even though I know all these bosses in and out now.

Hey, if you get good enough at it too, you can get some pretty quick guides out for BRF that everyone will clamor over. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward for any mythic specific guides you may do in the future.

Thanks for the kind words! Yes we are really gearing up to try and get out high quality BRF videos within the first week or so. It's really ambitious for us since a lot of time goes into making these but we are preparing the art assets and getting the partial scripts all lined up now.

Mythic Highmaul guides will be coming, we actually finished Kargath today, but we won't be as quick with them because we want to make sure we kill them ourselves and use our footage before we make them. We are currently in a little more casual of a guild because of my work schedule so those Mythics will come as we kill them. Thanks again!

The mythic ones I completely understand, the rest, good job and I hope you do well in the future!

My feedback: I would like to hear a little more enthusiasm in your voices, it just seems a little uninteresting but, not so much that its monotone.  But then on the other side, I think thats what makes the style of your guide, short and to the point, so I'm not sure if its even a good idea.

Of course thats my own personal opinion, I don't really enjoy hearing the uninteresting voiceover, but at the same time I love how the rest of the video works with it and how 'to the point' it feels.

I agree with Krazy these are really good and quick to the point. They tell you what you need to know as a DPS or healer (Butcher one, only one I've watched atm, didn't mention the tank swap) so it's a really quick way to learn the fight if you don't have the attention span for the longer, more depth videos that FatbossTV do.
Would love to see these for Foundry and beyond! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Olilis
      ABOUT Adventure
      Recruitment Status:
      NOTE: Raid times are all 8:30-11:30 EST (Server Time)
      Social Raid Team 11/11H (Thursday & Sunday): OPEN
      Weekday Raid Team 1/11M (Tuesday -Wednesday): OPEN TO ALL
      Heroic Team 11/11H (Friday-Saturday): OPEN (930+ iLVL 1 million DPS Required)
      Mythic Team 6/11M (Friday-Saturday): OPEN (Requirements will be discussed with you)
      ♦ DBM
      ♦ ERT
      ♦ WEAK AURAS
      **  DISCORD
      OUR GOAL:
      Our goal is to create/maintain a cohesive, tight-knight, long-term family oriented raid team(s) where everyone has fun. In order to accomplish this, each member must understand that they, as an individual, are a part of the team, and are responsible to the whole group to bring their A game every raid night.

Experienced Raiders - Many of our players have played since Vanilla/BC and are retired hardcore players who just want to have fun while raiding casually
      Friendly community - We help our guildies whenever possible so as to help with progression. This is to include running mythic+, alt runs, advice on rotations or with enchants/gems.
      Class Knowledge - We are a raid full of competent players that know their class and push themselves to the best of their ability and expect for you to do the same
      We come prepared! Flasks, food, etc.
      Achievement Junkies! We do weekly achieve runs!

Class Knowledge - We are seeking raiders who know their class' capabilities and limits and seek to push these limits
      Prepared - Someone who is always prepared for a raid (flasks, food, etc)
      Situational awareness - We do not want to have to call out every ability that every boss does every time they cast it.
      Personality - Long story short, if you’re a prissy drama queen who complains about everything (or anything in this case) you will find your time here very short lived. We do not tolerate ragers, beggars or scammers.
      Intellect - You need to be smart, we’re not asking you to calculate the entropy of a black hole, however, we don’t want to have to explain things more than once because it takes away from valuable raid encounters
      Attendance - We require 90% attendance. We understand that things come up in real life and you won’t be able to attend every raid, and we accept that, but if you miss raids because you just can’t commit to our schedule, there are better guilds for you.
      Team Effort - We expect our raiders to be team players who help each other, respect each other, take on challenges and roles suited for their class, and work together towards our raids success

Humor - Whether in guild chat/vent, there is always something to laugh about
      Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations. Real Life > Wow.
      Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one. You will receive mature and constructive criticism from our Officers if we believe it will help you to perform better
      If interested please contact me on the forums or on battlenet @ EKLYPSE#11512
    • By DeathWaits
      <Defiance> on Shadowsong/Borean-Tundra, US
      11/11 H - AoTC
      4/11 - Mythic
      Tue/Thur/Sun 630-930 pm PST
      Fri - Optional fun run for alts/friends and family
      Currently accepting exceptional and positive players of any class for the Mythic progression.
      Melee: OPEN -- Desired: Rogue, Ret, DH, Fury, Feral Ranged: OPEN -- Desired: MM Hunter, Boomkin, Ele Sham Healer: OPEN -- Desired: Resto Druid Off-spec FLEX Tanks Defiance is a casual-core or semi hardcore guild that raids and runs Mythic+'s but we always try to find something to do every day of the week while hanging out together in Discord. We have done the top 100 thing in past expansions. We don't call it quits when content gets rough, we review our strat, adjust as needed and get back to it. With that being said, we want to make progress but we are more concerned with just enjoying the game and each other's company.
      We are not interested in the elitists and nobody likes a know it all, just have a positive attitude. We work to build an environment and community that players want to log into everyday and enjoy. Doing so helps prevent burnout so we can enjoy endgame content without all the stress most Mythic raid environments endure.
      Feel free to add our battletags to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
      Btag: Deathwaits#1484
      Discord: Deathwaits#1976
      Btag: AaronC#11555
      Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760
    • By Pottsy
      Hallo Abenteurer, Couchpotato's, Lerroooy's und Achievementsammler.
      Um nicht nur in den Hauptstädten Werbung zu machen und aktive Member für den Raidkader, Mythics und weiteres suchen, zähle ich erstmal auf was wir aktuell erreicht haben, zukünftig erreichen möchten und was uns wichtig ist.
      Mythic +
      Bei uns sind immer genug Leute am Start, um mit seinen Chars die Weekly Chest abzustauben
      Unsere Raidzeiten liegen auf Mittwoch und Sonntag von 20:00 - 22:30 Uhr, damit auch jeder für sein Berufsleben ausgeschlafen ist.
      Zurzeit haben wir in Antorus HC auf Farmstatus und equippen nach und nach unsere Twinks.
      Für den Mythicraid suchen wir noch engagierte Spieler für unseren Kader, da wir das ganze als feste Gruppe in Angriff nehmen wollen.
      Aktuell suchen wir Mages, Shadows, Eulen und Ele-Shamis für unseren Raidkader.
      Du solltest 945 GS und mind. 75 Traits in der Artefaktwaffe haben (für M+ können GS und Traits natürlich variieren - Twinks sind auch erlaubt und gern gesehen).
      Das Menschliche muss passen. Der beste Tank/DD/Heal bringt uns nichts, wenn er sozial inkompatibel ist.
      Aktivität und Interaktion mit anderen Gildenmembern wird gern gesehen.
      Wenn du 18+ bist, Discord hast und teamfähig bist, kannst du dich gerne auf Blackmoore bei Gringer, Pottzy oder Kraadarok melden und einfach losflüstern; Wir freuen uns von dir zu hören und zu lesen! :)
      Falls du uns da nicht antreffen solltest, adde uns über die BattleTags. Trau dich!
    • By Gywn
      Hello, I'm a friendly neighbor from the guild <Conspiracy Theory>. We are currently looking for raiders for H prog and Casual runs every
      Sat - 8-11 EST, Sun - 7-9:30/10 EST. We are a 9/11 H Guild looking for more members to fill it's ranks.
      We also are forming a secondary raiding team. We are looking for active players who will be on at least once/twice a week.
      Along with forming a Mythic dungeon team to help gear raiders for their retrospective raiding teams.
      We have a very lax community with serious raiders, Jokes and memes are to be had everyday. Conspiracy Theory is a very helpful community between helping newer players learn how to play their classes to running current content.   Server - Dalaran   Contact me via Bnet or Email
      Email "blastzonekid@gmail.com"
      Bnet - "Crazedreaper#1496"   Contact GM via Bnet
      Bnet - "BowTieGuy#11785"
    • By Voodu
      Dragonblight US Monkey Business 1/11 M 11/11/H guild recruiting for mythic Antorus raiders to fill out our ranks.  Need healers and dps, iLvl at least 950, heroic or mythic Antorus raid experience required, please apply at: wowmonkeybusiness.enjin.com or whisper Geegi in game.