FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kattengustaf

[Feral] Best weapon in highmaul?

So I am confused to which item is best in highmaul for us Ferals. 

I see a lot of people go for Earthwarped but for me it seems that Gar'tash got more Weapon Damage and got multistrike on it. Is it the Attack speed ?

So I am confused to which item is best in highmaul for us Ferals. 

I see a lot of people go for Earthwarped but for me it seems that Gar'tash got more Weapon Damage and got multistrike on it. Is it the Attack speed ?

At the same item level, Gar'tash is better as it has better secondary stats (They should have the same weapon damage). Either of them being warforged or having a socket would make them superior. The reason you see many people with earthwarper is that it's more accessable: Tectus is an easier boss then Ko'ragh on higheer difficulties, so someone is much more likely to have killed heroic/mythic tectus then ko'ragh.

Attack speed on a weapon is irrelevant for feral. It's literally ignored in the math, we have our own standardized attack speed. So you should only care about weapon damage, not attack speed.

There are also a ton of other melee that want Gar'tash.  For most guilds, it's easier to give the Warthwarped Bladestaff to a feral, since....no one else is going to use it.