FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Valiumz

Trinkets choice

Hi guys,

Ok here's my armory :  http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/archimonde/V%C3%A4liumz/advanced

For destruction I have Sandman 3/3 + Copeland that i just got instead of a 645 gem trinket that gave 183int/183crit  +50Mastery gem.

I felt like i lost a lot of int(183) and 50 mastery, to get +100 crit and the copeland proc.

I feel it in the numbers I get on my spells.

Is it worth it ?

Second question :

For affliction I have "Shard of Nothing HM (670)", and I was wondering if what would be the best trinket to go with it (Affliction) :

- Sandmand 3/3 : Nice Int gain, proc a bit bad for Affli but can stack with DS or Shard of Nothing

-Grandiose power (183int/183crit/50mastery gem) : Noproc but nice stats gain overall

-Copeland : No very good stats for affli but huge proc, doesnt stack with Shard of nothing

Thank you for advices

For Destro Copelands is by far the King. You time your Copelands with DS and Sandman procc? (Nearly same CDs) In this Case you should notice some damage boost as Destro, movement in Procc + CD Phase otherwise can lower your overall dmg in comparison to the 645 Trinket. But this shouldn´t be a thing. (Look Boss Timers before Using On-Use Trinkets)

Im not deep into Affli, my choice would be Shards + Sandman i think, but here should an Affli expert answer.

cheers

Edited by Zkeleton

Hey thank you for answer.

Yea I time Copeland with Sandman proc and DS. It's nice burst but my damage felt a bit lower on the rest of the fight.

Still waiting for an affliction answer  :)

Copelando + Shards = no good
Sandman + Affli = even worse.

I'd rather go with Statstone + Copelands.
You can use Shards' haste, yeah, but spd will benefit you more as you buff your ticks from Drain Soul.

never used neither of those trinkets, probably won't get them ever sad.png 

That is my opinion based not on experience, but on intensive brain usage.

Good luck!

Shards of Nothing is really nice for Affliction. Raw passive intellect is not to be sniffed at. Heroic version is probably very similar to Copeland's in power, but Mythic version wins out by at least 1k DPS. 

Sandman's isn't terrible for Affliction by any means either, but I believe it has issues proccing?

I'd use Sandmans and Copelands for Destruction, and Shards and Copelands for Affliction. Almost every fight is bloodlust on pull, so you can take AD and have 40 seconds of Dark Soul + a trinket proc on pull. Very potent opener.

Any adds on the fight that aren't present for the whole fight or multiple burst phases that don't come every two min, use the stat stick and shards for aff or your add damage will be shit when it needs to be buffed up. If it is single target and you are feeling brave, comboing with fully upgraded Sandman's isn't the worst thing as you wont need to worry about damaging periodic adds.  The proc is very unreliable though so I generally avoid that trinket.