Exe

Fury warr trying Arms on twins

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

Guild is working on Twins and they expect big things from me but so far haven't been able to deliver. Can somebody sort of spell out for me what an Arms warrior does on this specific fight? I could post a log but basically whatever the guide said to do I did and still I was only doing 23-24 k going into execute phase (15% is our best attempt). I can say I wasn't using Sudden Death and I think that was probably a mistake.

I imagine they will want a log of the fight, and maybe some more information like a character profile. Obviously this is mythic if 23-24k is bad.

It depends a lot on the strat you're using. Depending on how much you keep them stacked up, 24k is either just OK, or really bad.

Make sure you're using TfB, since as long as you can keep rend active on both bosses, the rage generation from it will outweigh SD. Other than that it's your standard cleave fight, keep Sweeping Strikes up as long as both bosses are stacked and follow your normal arms rotation.

I imagine they will want a log of the fight, and maybe some more information like a character profile. Obviously this is mythic if 23-24k is bad.

Id rather look at something like this https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WK2d3CXGzN7A9Tkc#fight=13&type=summary&source=2

660 ilvl Arms warrior, about what I am, 33k dps from a month ago or so. If I could do 30k dps on this fight the guildies would be very pleased.  It looks like he went Charge > SS > Rend 2x > Ravager > Recklessness > CS > MS > BS

From the logs Ive looked at the recurring theme is CS > MS > BS

Is it important to keep those lined up throughout the fight? Does MS need to always follow CS?

MS is, other than Execute, your hardest hitting ability. Using it on CD (and especially just after CS) should be a priority.

Honestly, the biggest factor on how good Arms will do on this fight is how often the bosses are kept together. As I said in my previous post, assuming the bosses are kept together most of the time, if you're following the rotation you've outlined, you should push at the very least in the upper 20s, but if they're kept far apart for long periods of time, your DPS can easily drop to mid 20s.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By joat
      Who We Are
      Tequila Sundown is a new raid team forming within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're building a "positively determined" progression team that will maintain a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community
      Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
      We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
      We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
      Our mandatory raids are:
      Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
      Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
      We will also establish an optional Sunday night raid to clear the difficulty below our current progression, ie, Normal if we're progressing on Heroic, Heroic if we're progressing on Mythic.

Recruitment Needs
      DPS: All specs welcome, ranged and melee.
      Healers: Will consider all, but bonus points if you're a druid or priest.
      Tank: no current needs.

The Nitty Gritty
      If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you the inside picture on how we're going to operate as a raid team.
      https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown

Contact Us
      You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
      or Discord: joat#6049 & saever#4432
    • By Scottishman
      This is a semi-hardcore guild built up by old raiding buddies, new friends and similar thinking individuals. We take raiding as serious as we need to, but we also understand real life issues happen, work commitments, family, friends etc. all this takes priority over the game, which we all get and help each other if and when we can. All we ask is that you let us know if you have any issues beforehand so we are fully prepared for any outcome - everyone's time is equally important.
      We simply want to progress at a reasonable rate for the times we raid.
      Our raiding nights and times are below:
      - Wednesday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time)
      - Sunday 21:00-00:00 (Server Time)
      We also raid an optional/farm night:
      - Thursday: 21:00-00:00 (Server Time)
      We are primarily looking for a Healer and a Tank to join us in Antorus :)
      If any of this applies to you and/or you wish to know more please message me in game: MrScottish#2400
      Alternatively you can apply on our website http://saligia.guildlaunch.com/
    • By Neshama
      Hi, several players told me, that my warrior is not having enough HP as he should with current item level.
      Here is the link to armory
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/burning-legion/wienkszy

How can I push my HP higher, is there any way I can increase it ?  Trinkets, relics, items. Am I  missing something ? 
    • By Flitt
      Application information at http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=165&t=4925
      Team Ascension (5/9M) is a Mythic raiding team with Eternal Kingdom. We are looking for exceptional players to join our ranks for Antorus
      Class Needs:
      Mage Marksman or Beastmaster Hunter Rogue Elemental Shaman  
      Raid Schedule:
      Monday & Thursday 5-8 PM
      About our Team
      Most of us are 40 hour per week working adults or full time college students. We raid light due to our real life schedules, but with folks willing to be diligent and efficient during our six hours per week. Working with Eternal Kingdom's core values, we have tailored our team to create an environment that is enjoyable, relaxed, and hard working. We will never raid past 8:00PM, as we respect your time and real life commitments.
      About our Community
      Kingdom Gaming is a large community consisting of 4 guilds, 12 raid teams, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all inclusive guild which houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game. For more information, please see http://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/.
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho