FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Naixx

660 Feral Druid Help

I need help dissecting my logs to understand what I'm doing wrong. I've noticed I have relatively low up times for my abilities, like 90% on some fights for Savage Roar and the same for Rake and Rip.

I'm generally the one in charge of one of the flamethrowers on Brackenspore, so it's not very reliable data.

Any advice on problems with my rotation or how to keep everything up would be appreciated. This is my first raid as a Feral Druid.

Here's my armory: 

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Shade/simple

Here's some logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DNnjRr9YQGfXwq1y#type=summary&source=38

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3W9QzT17CNhKf6gr#type=summary&source=133&fight=3

Hey. Going to go through your log now and type things out as I see them. 

Starting off using your 20N Butcher kill to analyze, since analyzing a pull of a wipe is...tricky, from a dps perspective. To start off, you had fine uptime on SR, but only 84.2% rip uptime and 90% rake uptime, which definately need work.

Out of your 19 possible Bloodtalons buffs (18 PS procs + casting a healing touch on yourself before the pull) you used 18 of them, so that's pretty good, but be aware not to lose any. Also, it looks like several of your PS procs were used immediately on generation, unless you need it for the healing purposes, save them to use with your finishing moves.

Don't macro all your cooldowns together. Since Incarnation uses a GCD, it needs to be seperate from the other cooldowns, or you waste a GCD of them. It's annoying, i know, but we gotta live with it.

In a 3:20 minute fight, you have time for 7 Tiger's Fury, but you only used 6. Make sure you use this on cooldown.

This is everything I see from Butcher, but I feel like I am missing something in this log, because even with this all taken into account I feel like you should be a couple thousand higher in your gear. If I figure it out, i'll let you know.

00:01:37.417 Shade casts Shred on The Butcher arrow_right2.png 00:01:39.144 Shade casts Rejuvenation on Alexander arrow_right2.png 00:01:40.148 Shade casts Rejuvenation on Roclobster arrow_right2.png 00:01:42.058 Shade casts Rejuvenation on Trichome arrow_right2.png 00:01:43.055

Shade casts Rejuvenation on Tômbstône

.... why are you trying to heal people, that's healer's job. Throughout the entire fight i see you spam rejuv on random players.

Focus on dps if you are a dps.

On a fight like butcher your rake and rip uptime should be 97%+, there's literally no reason that it should fall off.

00:01:37.417 Shade casts Shred on The Butcher arrow_right2.png 00:01:39.144 Shade casts Rejuvenation on Alexander arrow_right2.png 00:01:40.148 Shade casts Rejuvenation on Roclobster arrow_right2.png 00:01:42.058 Shade casts Rejuvenation on Trichome arrow_right2.png 00:01:43.055

Shade casts Rejuvenation on Tômbstône

.... why are you trying to heal people, that's healer's job. Throughout the entire fight i see you spam rejuv on random players.

Focus on dps if you are a dps.

On a fight like butcher your rake and rip uptime should be 97%+, there's literally no reason that it should fall off.

You realise that we both have free GCD's, and don't lose dps by casting Rejuv, right? It's the job of every feral to off-heal, since we have that capability.

You realise that we both have free GCD's, and don't lose dps by casting Rejuv, right? It's the job of every feral to off-heal, since we have that capability.

And you are right, if he was doing 97%+ uptime on bleeds, he can feel free to off heal people.

But atm all i'm seeing is he's doing a bad job at dps and pretending to be a healer.

And you are right, if he was doing 97%+ uptime on bleeds, he can feel free to off heal people.

But atm all i'm seeing is he's doing a bad job at dps and pretending to be a healer.

All I'm saying is, you don't correct one problem in rotation by telling someone to remove their utility, you point out the problem.