FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Schminke

Healing Rain and Ancestral Swiftness

I was playing around with each of the tier 4 talents to see how much of an impact they had on HoT ticks and I came across some peculiar behaviour. When I was spec'd into Ancestral Swiftness the amount of ticks on Healing Rain decreased.

When I'm spec'd into Ancestral Swiftness I get 7.3 ticks of Healing Rain.

as_zps00129cb6.png

However, when I spec'd out of Ancestral Swiftness I got 8 ticks of Healing Rain.

eote_zps11cc1407.png

Thinking it could have been a bug in which Healing Rain negatively scaled with haste past a certain point I tried casting it with EM. This resulted in 8.9 ticks so that seemed fine.

em_zps2199377d.png

Thinking it could be a bug with haste around a certain point I took off all my gear but still saw the same effect; only to a lesser extent. I think Healing Rain clocked in 0.4 ticks less with Ancestral Swiftness compared to without.

Is this known behaviour? If not, can anyone else replicate this.

Could I quickly ask if you did all this testing in one sitting? They buffed the haste stat recently for all classes. I'm not sure if this is a contributing factor. 

• The Haste stat is now 11.1% more effective. For example, characters at level 100 now receive a 1% increase per 90 Haste (up from 1% per 100 Haste).

I did it all in one sitting on Sunday. Just logged in then and I'm still getting 14.4% haste from 1440 rating. The behaviour is still occurring for me as well.

Edited by Schminke