FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
GorditoLOL

Beast Cleave power aura help?

Hi! I'm a longtime lurker around here, and finally registered.  I'm on the Tanaris server, and i like to play many alts :)

I have a question regarding power auras (i know everyone uses weak auras, power auras has been with me since wrath) 

I want to make an aura that pops up whenever my pet has the beast cleave buff.  I've tried a bunch of different ways and searched on the intrawebs, but nothing.  I found some weak aura strings, but i would much rather only use power auras. 

Thanks in advance.

Hi! I'm a longtime lurker around here, and finally registered.  I'm on the Tanaris server, and i like to play many alts smile.png

I have a question regarding power auras (i know everyone uses weak auras, power auras has been with me since wrath) 

I want to make an aura that pops up whenever my pet has the beast cleave buff.  I've tried a bunch of different ways and searched on the intrawebs, but nothing.  I found some weak aura strings, but i would much rather only use power auras. 

Thanks in advance.

I would suggest switching to Weak Auras, I know you don't like it, but nobody uses Power Auras anymore. I cannot help you.

I would suggest switching to Weak Auras, I know you don't like it, but nobody uses Power Auras anymore. I cannot help you.

that sound you just heard was my heart breaking....

are my power auras importable to weak auras without too much trouble? or will i have to start from scratch?

yeah i've tried many different ways.. the only way i've figured out is to have it alert when the buff is on "unit name" and i put "samjackson" so it checks my gara.. (just figured that out now) 

I suppose i should switch to WA eventually... i'm just sort of attached to PA i guess..

Is power auras even updated any more? I use to use it back in dragon soul, but weak auras has just become the new PA and so much more. I think it's best to just try to learn WA when you can, the sooner you do the less you have to worry about it later.

I also love to make weak auras and do custom scripts. Hit me up if you need a lesson or something specific.