FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Giveaway #57 - Lil' Ragnaros

I use the Warlock guide ALL THE TIME!! It has completely boosted my DPS and helped me to understand the new spells and abilities in the game since I took a year off! I am VERY thankful I found it!

Sha of Anger, mainly because it shows us deep inside how easily it's to completely anger a person into changing its name from Sha of Happiness to the current Sha of Anger. Maybe some day he will be happy again and won't be killed on a daily basis for his treasure that he worked so hard to collect.

IMHO, as a Raid Leader, the best guides available here are the Raids Guides. You guys helped A LOT when we did Dragon Soul Heroic and still is helping in MoP. Thanks!

My favorite guides are currently the rep guides (especially the Tillers), but I used to read all of your raid guides back in Cataclysm as my primary source for raid strategy. Simple and clear guides, you guys do an amazing job!

My favorite guide so far has been the Monk Mistweaver guide ... helped me improve my healing substantially. Keep up the good work :)

The favorite guide... Hard to choose one, but now it will be Mogu'shan Vaults raid guide - really helpful and with detailed tactics descriptions. Next one(s) - prot and fury warrior (which I play myself), next DK and retri pala guides - used them when I was leveling my alts. Really like the layout of your guides, clear look, easy navigation - when I'm looking for the specific info, I can find it fast. Good job. :)

It's extremely difficult to narrow it down. For me you guys provide amazing guides in every area possibly needed.

I will say i do love the transmog section, it's given me so many ideas on how to really customise how good my character can look!

The class guides are amazing! My main is a Paladin and the guide has helped me keep up to date with my class changes but also since I have all classes at max level it's the best place I can think of to really get to grips with learning how to play all my alts, maximise my performance on each alt. It's the type of place that if you've been away from the game a long time you can just jump right back in and all the information is there ^^.

But for my final answer! It has to be the raid guides! the detailed raid guides have helped me tremendously for many tiers now!

Mine would be a toss up between the Arm's Warrior/Fury Warrior guides and the Transmog guide. Both proven to be very useful in my search for better dps and better looks. Both naturally being equally important to a Belf Female ofc!

Oh and an obligatory chibi picture just to add some cuteness to the thread!

Posted Image

Cuteness level over 9000!

Good luck to everyone

Affliction Warlock one.... It's just awesome and the community around it is great and so useful. I just love it :)

My favorite guides are the feral/guardian druid guides. Also the faction guides are super helpful. I felt a little overwhelmed with how much has to be done, but it is lovely seeing it simplified and having all the info "lain out" in front of you.

Thank you everyone for all the replies. Obviously, we were expecting the raid and class guides to be more popular than the rest, but it is nice to see that some of you liked our reputation guides ;)

I have to be honest and say that I don't have a favorite yet. I could lie and say "I like _________blah blah blah" but it would be a lie. I don't know what I'd pick because I haven't had a chance to look at them all yet. I'm sure they're all good and helpful. I do like the transmog stuff. That's what brought me to this site.

Have a great weekend all!!!

*Kat

Edited by BadBaxKat

I created a rogue the other day, and thought to myself.... I have no idea how to the class. So my first thoughts were to go to y'all's rogue leveling guide, and it helped me tremendously!! I love everything about this website!!

Long story short. I used to heal raids but for MoP we need a rogue and I volunteered so my Favorite is the Assassination/Combat Rogue Guides. With out the guide I was a button masher but it changed my view and now I Mash no Button thanks Icy Veins. Posted Image

I really have to pick just one guide??? Ever since I came across Icy-veins, you guys have been my first stop for absolutely any guide. You guys helped me get my achievement_bg_masterofallbgs.jpgWhat a Long, Strange Trip It's Been chiev, your guides helped me fix my rotations and talents, you helped me succesfully lead my guild's raid team, and when patch 5.0.4 hit, I sat on your site for 7 hours going back and forth to fix up all my toons to their current state. You guys are the first place I direct any of my guildies to when I can't answer their class-specific questions.

So to pick just one? I'd have to say your Warrior guide. My main is a Warrior, and I am constantly coming back to it and double checking to make sure that I'm up to date and doing my job right. I'm not a hardcore raider, I'm just a casual guild leader, and to me, presentation is everything. I need to know all the classes I play inside and out, because in all honesty, who needs a leader who has no idea what he's doing?

Anyways, thank you so much Icy-veins for all of the absolutely amazing, in-depth, detailed guides that you constantly put out. I'm very happy I came across this site and I hope you guys are here to stay!

• Like 1