Overwatch 2 Items Overview
Items are coming to Overwatch 2 in the story and PvE modes, and you can find a full list of all the known items that have been found so far on this page.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available throughout BlizzCon and beyond.
Items in Overwatch 2
The BlizzCon announcement confirmed that Overwatch 2 will feature an item system in the PvE modes.
Each player can only have 1 item at a time, but can freely swap between their currently equipped item and any other they find while playing.
Items do not carry over between missions and will only be equipped until you finish the mission you are currently on.
Currently Known Items in Overwatch 2
Below is a list of all of the items that are currently known to be in the game.
|Item Name||Cooldown (seconds)||Effect|
|Healing Station||90||Place a device that heals nearby players|
|Barrier Fence||90||Creates a barrier|
|Corrosive Grenade||90||Throw a grenade that deals damage and makes enemies take more damage|
|Armored Turret||90||Deploy a Turret|
Note that all of these items have varying levels of rarity and the numerical values of their usefulness will change depending on the rarity. As an example, a blue Barrier Fence will have 1500 HP, while a purple one will have 2000 HP.
- 03 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- Blizzard on BlizzCon 2020 in Light of COVID-19
- 25 Years of Warcraft Anniversary Video 8K Upscale
- The Blizzard April Fools Archive and Highlights
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys