Overwatch 2 Items Overview
Items are coming to Overwatch 2 in the story and PvE modes, and you can find a full list of all the known items that have been found so far on this page.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available throughout BlizzCon and beyond.
Items in Overwatch 2
The BlizzCon announcement confirmed that Overwatch 2 will feature an item system in the PvE modes.
Each player can only have 1 item at a time, but can freely swap between their currently equipped item and any other they find while playing.
Items do not carry over between missions and will only be equipped until you finish the mission you are currently on.
Currently Known Items in Overwatch 2
Below is a list of all of the items that are currently known to be in the game.
|Item Name||Cooldown (seconds)||Effect|
|Healing Station||90||Place a device that heals nearby players|
|Barrier Fence||90||Creates a barrier|
|Corrosive Grenade||90||Throw a grenade that deals damage and makes enemies take more damage|
|Armored Turret||90||Deploy a Turret|
Note that all of these items have varying levels of rarity and the numerical values of their usefulness will change depending on the rarity. As an example, a blue Barrier Fence will have 1500 HP, while a purple one will have 2000 HP.
- 03 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2022 Financial Results
- New Overwatch 2 Hero Announced: Ramattra