Overwatch 2 Items Overview
Items are coming to Overwatch 2 in the story and PvE modes, and you can find a full list of all the known items that have been found so far on this page.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available throughout BlizzCon and beyond.
Items in Overwatch 2
The BlizzCon announcement confirmed that Overwatch 2 will feature an item system in the PvE modes.
Each player can only have 1 item at a time, but can freely swap between their currently equipped item and any other they find while playing.
Items do not carry over between missions and will only be equipped until you finish the mission you are currently on.
Currently Known Items in Overwatch 2
Below is a list of all of the items that are currently known to be in the game.
|Item Name||Cooldown (seconds)||Effect|
|Healing Station||90||Place a device that heals nearby players|
|Barrier Fence||90||Creates a barrier|
|Corrosive Grenade||90||Throw a grenade that deals damage and makes enemies take more damage|
|Armored Turret||90||Deploy a Turret|
Note that all of these items have varying levels of rarity and the numerical values of their usefulness will change depending on the rarity. As an example, a blue Barrier Fence will have 1500 HP, while a purple one will have 2000 HP.
- 03 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Activision Blizzard Reportedly Lays Off 190 Employees Due to Ongoing Pandemic
- Job Listings Indicate Unannounced FPS Single/Multiplayer Blizzard Game