Overwatch 2 Items Overview
Items are coming to Overwatch 2 in the story and PvE modes, and you can find a full list of all the known items that have been found so far on this page.
This page will be updated as more information becomes available throughout BlizzCon and beyond.
Items in Overwatch 2
The BlizzCon announcement confirmed that Overwatch 2 will feature an item system in the PvE modes.
Each player can only have 1 item at a time, but can freely swap between their currently equipped item and any other they find while playing.
Items do not carry over between missions and will only be equipped until you finish the mission you are currently on.
Currently Known Items in Overwatch 2
Below is a list of all of the items that are currently known to be in the game.
|Place a device that heals nearby players
|Creates a barrier
|Throw a grenade that deals damage and makes enemies take more damage
|Deploy a Turret
Note that all of these items have varying levels of rarity and the numerical values of their usefulness will change depending on the rarity. As an example, a blue Barrier Fence will have 1500 HP, while a purple one will have 2000 HP.
- 03 Nov. 2019: Page added.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises