TBC Classic Affliction Warlock Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities
On this page, you will learn how to optimize the rotation of your Affliction Warlock in both single-target and multiple-target PvE situations in TBC Classic. We also have advanced sections about cooldowns, procs, etc. in order to minmax your DPS.
Affliction Warlock Rotation
As a Warlock, your main job is to do as much damage as you can, without pulling threat and killing yourself, or worse, wiping the raid. Below, you can find a rundown of the rotation for Affliction Warlocks in TBC Classic.
- Curse of the Elements, unless there is another Affliction Warlock in the raid and he is Elements, then this allows you to Curse of Doom.
- Unstable Affliction (if specced)
- Siphon Life
- Immolate, if you have Improved Scorch from a Fire Mage.
- Shadow Bolt
It is vital to your success as an Affliction Warlock to ensure that you have as much uptime on your DoTs as humanly possible. We suggest to download an addon or Weak Aura to help keep track of your DoT timers.
Demon Choice for Affliction Warlocks
As Affliction, you will be using Summon Imp at all times to buff your party.
- 01 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- Season of Discovery Global Launch Times: When Does the Update Go Live?
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Honor Decay Removed In Season of Discovery and Classic Era
- Season of Discovery Launch Times
- Season of Discovery Will Launch With Fewer Realms
- Icecrown Citadel Player Buff Coming Early December
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Blizzard Explain Why Classic Hardcore Servers Are Down Longer