TBC Classic Affliction Warlock Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities
On this page, you will learn how to optimize the rotation of your Affliction Warlock in both single-target and multiple-target PvE situations in TBC Classic. We also have advanced sections about cooldowns, procs, etc. in order to minmax your DPS.
Affliction Warlock Rotation
As a Warlock, your main job is to do as much damage as you can, without pulling threat and killing yourself, or worse, wiping the raid. Below, you can find a rundown of the rotation for Affliction Warlocks in TBC Classic.
- Curse of the Elements, unless there is another Affliction Warlock in the raid and he is Elements, then this allows you to Curse of Doom.
- Unstable Affliction (if specced)
- Siphon Life
- Immolate, if you have Improved Scorch from a Fire Mage.
- Shadow Bolt
It is vital to your success as an Affliction Warlock to ensure that you have as much uptime on your DoTs as humanly possible. We suggest to download an addon or Weak Aura to help keep track of your DoT timers.
Demon Choice for Affliction Warlocks
As Affliction, you will be using Summon Imp at all times to buff your party.
- 01 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2022 Financial Results
- EU Season of Mastery To Wrath Classic or Classic Era Transfers Now Live
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: November 1st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 25th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 24th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 21st
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 20th
- Wrath Classic Hotfixes: October 19th