TBC Classic Affliction Warlock Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities
On this page, you will learn how to optimize the rotation of your Affliction Warlock in both single-target and multiple-target PvE situations in TBC Classic. We also have advanced sections about cooldowns, procs, etc. in order to minmax your DPS.
Affliction Warlock Rotation
As a Warlock, your main job is to do as much damage as you can, without pulling threat and killing yourself, or worse, wiping the raid. Below, you can find a rundown of the rotation for Affliction Warlocks in TBC Classic.
- Curse of the Elements, unless there is another Affliction Warlock in the raid and he is Elements, then this allows you to Curse of Doom.
- Unstable Affliction (if specced)
- Siphon Life
- Immolate, if you have Improved Scorch from a Fire Mage.
- Shadow Bolt
It is vital to your success as an Affliction Warlock to ensure that you have as much uptime on your DoTs as humanly possible. We suggest to download an addon or Weak Aura to help keep track of your DoT timers.
Demon Choice for Affliction Warlocks
As Affliction, you will be using Summon Imp at all times to buff your party.
- 01 Jun. 2021: Guide added.
- Guides for Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Now Live
- Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.3 Development Notes: January 13th
- BCC Phase 3 Season 3 PvP Adjustments
- Burning Crusade Classic Phase 3 Release Schedule
- Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes: January 12th
- A Dramatic UBRS Hardcore Death and Escape
- Reminder: Burning Crusade Classic Season 2 Ending Soon
- When Your Cat Kills Your Hardcore Character
- Shaman Tank comprehensive guide - Learn how to master World of Warcraft Classic Season of Mastery as a proficient Shaman Tank
- Melee Hunter Guide - Playing World of Warcraft as a Melee Hunter
- Jailer is in ICC!
- A-Whitemane-OHANA 8/10
- Shaman Tank Guide - Playing WoW as a Shaman Tank
- New player interested in TBC - Boost or level?
- Hunter Macros for TBC Cassic?
- Which class are you going to play in Classic and why?