TBC Classic Frost Mage Phase 2 / Tier 5 Gear and Best in Slot
On this page, you will find the best Tier 5 PvE gear and best in slot items for your Frost Mage in TBC Classic Phase 2.
Frost Mage Phase 2 / Tier 5 Best in Slot List
This is a list of gear that is considered to be the best in each slot. The items on the list come from TBC dungeons and professions. As world boss loot is very hard to get for most players, this set does not include any world boss loot. It also uses only crafted gems.
The list below is following the stat priority of Hit until cap > Spell Damage > Spell Haste > Spell Crit and assumes no Hit Chance raid buffs. You can see an explanation for this priority on our stats page for Frost Mage below.
Other Frost Mage Best in Slot Lists
If you are starting out as a freshly-leveled Frost Mage, our pre-raid best in slot list is meant to give you an idea of non-raid items you can chase as a solo / pug player in preparation for raids.
Do note that items from Heroic dungeons or that require Primal Nethers (which are obtained from Heroics) can be harder to get than raid items due to their daily lockout. Some Heroic dungeons are also harder than most of Karazhan.
If your character is still progressing through the content of Tier 4 or is ready to take on Tier 6, then you may wish to consult their best in slot lists instead.
Phase 2 / Tier 5 Best in Slot Table
If you have further questions about gemming and enchanting these items, our Frost Mage enchants and gems page below provides more information.
- 07 Jan. 2022: Guide moved.
- Wrath Classic Patch 3.4.2 PTR Notes: May 18th
- Death Heat Map for Hardcore Characters and Their Killers
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Blizzard Announces Hardcore Classic
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Wrath Classic 3.4.2 PTR Schedule
- Official Support for Hardcore Classic Realms Coming Soon?
- New Sons of Hodir Tabard to Be Added to Wrath Classic